The Agent Assisted Dialer - International Summary report provides you with the information on number of international calls transferred in each dialing session, call duration and cost per minute, during the selected date range.
- Choose the Product 'Agent Assisted Dialer' for which a report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
- Select the report type ‘AAD - International Summary’ and the required Date Range from the respective fields. By default, the Users field will be displayed with your name (logged-in user name).
NOTE: The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field. Also, the Teams dropdown will only be enabled for Managers to select. Users associated with the team(s) selected will be listed under the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Run Report button to retrieve the report.
NOTE: The manager can select and view the report for their team members.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report:
- # Calls – Total number of international calls transferred in all the dialing sessions during the selected date range. This is broken down per country.
- Call Duration – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in hh:mm:ss format).
- Call Duration (In Units) – Total time duration of each individual call that was connected (in units).
- Destination – Location of the International Call.
- Phone Bridge Location – Dialing bridge location.
- Phone Type – Phone type used to connect with the prospect e.g., Direct Phone or Phone, etc.
- Rate/Min – Rate of the International Call per minute.
- Session Type – Interface for connecting phone bridge e.g. Call Me join or Call Session.
- Total Call Cost – Total call cost for the International calls.
- You can customize and choose the columns for each report by clicking the Customize button and can move the desired columns from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane. Refer to the article How do I customize and view reports? for detailed information.
- Managers can schedule and send the reports automatically to the selected users for a selected period, either in excel or CSV format. Refer to the article Schedule and send Reports for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.