The Koncert (Cadence) Fall '22 Release includes enhancements that will bring you a better Koncert experience.
The topics are as follows:
As part of Fall '22 Release, a new feature Meetings has been introduced to schedule meetings through Cadence. A prospect can accept the scheduled time slot or change their preferred time slot from the available slots, which will be updated in the Meetings tab. A one-off call can be established from Cadence at the specified time to connect with the prospect. For detailed information about the Meetings feature, please refer to the article Meetings Overview.
Prior to accessing the Meetings feature, make sure that you have completed the following settings:
- Your Email Account (Settings » Emails » Email Account) is verified.
- Turned ON the Meetings tab in the Settings » Meetings tab.
- Other basic Meetings settings are completed as mentioned in the article Setup Meetings.
From the Meetings tab, you can manage and perform the following actions:
- Book a meeting with a prospect by double-clicking on the required time slot, or clicking and dragging the mouse from the required start time and releasing it when you reach the desired end time to book a session. Refer to the article Schedule a Meeting for detailed information on booking a new meeting.
- View, edit, and delete the scheduled meetings.
- Invite other users in the organization to the scheduled meetings.
User Interface Changes
A new section Quick Actions has been added to the Dialers popup (when clicking the icon) to provide quick access to the following features:
- Email – Click to choose a prospect and compose an email instantly.
NOTE: Two new buttons have been added to the Send Email window (as shown in the above screenshot), which will only appear when you open it through Quick Actions.
- Add to Cadence – Click to assign the active prospect to a Cadence by selecting the desired Cadence from the Assign Prospect to Cadence window.
- Set Followup – Click to create a follow up task/call for the active prospect.
- Task – Click to add a followup Task for a prospect.
- Note – Click to add a note for a prospect.
- Prospect – Click to add a new prospect manually.
Add Email Touch – Include Prospect Response
A new checkbox, Include Prospect Response, has been added to the Add Email Touch window for the Email Touch Type, Reply Email, to include the prospect’s response in the reply email to the prospect.
Add Call Touch – New Calling Modes
With the introduction of AI Dialers, the following dialers are added to the Add Call Touch window under the Choose Calling Mode section; AI Flow Dialer and AI Parallel Dialer.
Also, you can filter the prospects assigned to the call touch with AI Parallel Dialer or AI Flow Dialer calling mode by selecting the desired calling mode in the Pending Calls tab.
A new field Category has been added to the New Cadence window with the following default options that allow you to filter the cadences by categories.
- Follow ups
In addition to the above options, you can create your own categories under the Settings » Category tab, if needed. The newly created categories will also be listed in the Category dropdown above. Please refer to the section Setup Category for detailed information.
You can filter the cadences based on the category by selecting the category from the Select Category dropdown in the Cadences tab.x
As part of Fall '22 Release, a new feature ‘Call Script’ has been introduced in the Add Call Touch window for the call touch which allows you to share a script with the Sales Reps.
A Call Script is an outline that assists Sales Teams in delivering key benefits and novel features to prospects. This in turn makes the prospects excited and motivated to proceed further.
The call script entered will be displayed on the following screens:
- When a prospect has been added to a call touch, you can view the script by clicking the Call Script button in the Prospect View window.
- Also, prospect(s) moved to the Koncert’s My Session tab for dialing, the Call Script will be displayed to the Talker (Sales Rep) in the Call Disposition window during a dialing session (after a call is connected), by clicking the Script icon.
Display of Status and Category
The Status and Category of a Cadence can be viewed below the name, as shown below:
In the previous version of Cadence, paused prospects can be automatically resumed on a date you choose while pausing a prospect, but a Cadence could only be resumed manually by clicking the Resume button under the Paused sub-tab.
This has been addressed in Cadence Version 11.0. The Pause Cadence window will now have the 'Choose Resume Date' field to choose the Resume Date on which the activity of the selected Cadence will be paused until. The Cadence will be resumed automatically after the date specified in this field.
Relocation of the 'Time to Wait and Execute' field
The 'Time to Wait and Execute' field in the following windows has been moved to the top for consistency. Previously, it was placed at the bottom of the window.
- Add Social Touch
- Add LinkedIn Touch
- Add Task Touch
Manager on behalf of user
Inclusion of notification messages in the Social, Task, and LinkedIn Touches
The Manager on behalf of User feature allows managers to perform actions on behalf of their team members (users). During a touch execution, a yellow highlighted message “<action performing> on behalf of <user>” appears on the respective window to visually notify managers that they are performing the touch on behalf of their users.
The aforementioned notification message will now be displayed on the following screens, during touch execution.
- Complete Touch - Social
- Complete Touch – LinkedIn
- Complete Task
Import Status Enhancements
The following changes have been made in the Upload List From File and Upload List(s) window:
- The following information has been added to the Upload List From File and Upload List(s) window that appears after assigning prospects in the report/list to a Cadence. This notifies you that your request to assign prospects to a Cadence has been submitted.
“Your Add to Cadence request has been submitted. Click here to view the status.”
Upon clicking the hyperlink text ‘here’ in the above message you will be redirected to the Jobs Queue tab to view the status of the task.
- A new field Prospects Failed has been added to the Upload List From File and Upload List(s) window to display the number of records that failed to upload from CRM or CSV.
Click on the icon next to the count to view the list of failed prospects in the list. Also, you can export the list as a CSV file by clicking the Export to CSV button.
Similarly, the icon has been added next to the Duplicate Contact(s) count to view a list of duplicate contacts in the list.
The Skip option has been added to the Action dropdown, in the Prospects tab, to skip the current touch and move the selected prospect(s) to the next touch, manually.
Import from CSV – Field type mismatch alert
In general, Cadence requires you to map the CSV column headers to the corresponding Koncert Fields when you import a CSV file for dialing.
As part of Fall '22 Release, a new validation has been added in the Upload List From File window to ensure that all fields are mapped to the same field type. A confirmation message below will appear if the field type does not match.
Click Yes to proceed with the mapping or click No to reselect an appropriate field.
Timer icon to indicate Wait Period
In the Accounts » Prospects tab, a new Timer icon has been added next to the Touch number to indicate that the prospect is currently on a waiting period. Also, a tooltip icon is showing which says "Prospect is currently on a wait period", along with the remaining time to execute the touch when hovering over the tooltip.
Koncert facilitates the users to complete or execute their manual Tasks and Follow up Calls directly from the Prospect View window » Pending Tasks section, instead of navigating to the To Do tab and Pending Calls tab, respectively for execution. A simple click of the new Complete icon next to the pending tasks will accomplish this.
Additionally, managers can complete or execute their team's tasks on their behalf.
Template Sharing – Assign to Users
In the previous version of Cadence, managers were restricted from adding additional users to their shared templates once they had shared them with any user.
From this new release, managers are allowed to add additional users to their shared templates.
Display of Sharing option
In the previous version of Cadence, only the shared options Public and Private were displayed in the Edit Template window, when either one of the options was selected for the shared templates. Where the other shared options Assign to Users and Assign to Teams were not displayed.
This has been addressed in the new release. The Edit Template window will now display with all the shared options but will be grayed out and not selectable.
Click Dialer – Call Disposition Enhancements
The following changes have been made in the Click Dialer - Call Disposition section:
- For the call result Follow Up, it is now mandatory to provide follow-up details, or an alert message will appear when saving the call result, without filling out the follow-up details.
- Similarly, for the call result Got Referral, it is now mandatory to provide the referral details, or an alert message will appear when saving the call result without filling out the referral details.
For a better visual experience, the settings under the Settings tab have been categorized as follows:
- General – Under General the following settings are categorized:
- My Settings
- Touch Outcomes
- Sync Field Mappings
- CRM Sync
- Email Execution Schedule
- Prospects – Under Prospects the following settings are categorized:
- Cadences – Under Cadences the following settings are categorized:
- System – Under System the following settings are categorized:
- Jobs Queue
- Sync Logs
- Transfer Ownership
My Settings – Inclusion of new fields
The following fields have been added to the Settings » My Settings tab » Emails section:
- Applicable To – Shows the types of emails with limit settings, such as Auto, Personalize, and One-Off Email.
- Include Opt out link – This shows the status of the opt-out link, such as whether it is included or excluded from the prospect's emails.
- Time gap between emails – This shows the time gap between each email (Auto / Personalize / Send One-Off).
- Resume OOTO Prospects – This shows the resume interval of out-of-office messages in days for the prospects.
NOTE: The aforementioned fields are read-only; therefore, no edits can be made.
A new section Choose users who should have export permissions has been introduced for the Managers/Admin users in the Settings » My Settings tab, to provide permissions for the users to export prospects from the Prospects tab.
Select and move the users you wish to provide permission from the Available Users pane to the Users with Export permission pane using the or button.
NOTE: The 'Available Users' pane will only show Cadence license holders.
Click Save to save the settings. A confirmation message ‘Saved Successfully’ will be displayed.
Only users with export permission will see the Export option under the Action dropdown in the Prospects tab.
A new tab Category has been introduced under the Settings tab to create your own categories to filter the Cadences.
Click on the icon to bring up the Add Category window to add a new Category.
The categories created will be listed in the New Cadence window » Category dropdown.
To delete a Category, click on the Delete icon to the right of the Category under the Action column.
The following changes have been made in the Settings » Tags tab.
- The following columns are added to the Tags tab:
- Owner – This shows the name of the manager who created the tag
- Created Date – This shows the date when the tag was created
- A change has been made to the tag count format so that when it is equal to or less than 999, the exact tag count will be displayed. If the count exceeds 999, it will be displayed with a 'K' for a thousand. For example, if the tag count is 2000, it will be displayed as 2K.
Inclusion of Failed Metric
In the previous version of Cadence, the Email Metrics graph (under the Overall Stats section) displayed only the metrics Sent, Opened, Clicked, and Replied.
As part of the newest version, the Failed metric has been added to the Email Metrics graph along with the aforementioned metrics.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.