My Reports module provides you with consolidated and accurate information about your dialing sessions. Information in the reports can be used for future planning and decision-making.
Below you can find how to run a dialing report.
- Within the Report Inputs section, choose the Product for which a generic report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product along with generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown. Select the generic report you want to retrieve.
- If you have licenses for multiple products, you can choose from them.
- You can also retrieve the generic reports for all the products you licensed by leaving the Product field empty/blank.
Only the Generic reports will appear under the Report Type dropdown.
- Call Disposition – The Call Disposition field will be enabled only for the following generic reports.
- Koncert - Call Rating / QC
- Teams – This filter is only applicable and enabled for Managers and disabled or grayed out for users (Sales Reps). Users can only view their own reports.
- Users – Defaults to your name (logged-in user name). If you have been given access to see other sales reps you can choose names in this dropdown.
NOTE: Managers can see all team members that they have access to.
- Date Range – Defaults to ‘Today’. If needed, you can select the desired date range.
Start Date & End Date – The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled only when ‘Custom’ is selected from the Date Range field.
- List Name – This filter is used to select and view reports for the desired List(s), which will be enabled only for the following generic reports:
- Koncert - Executive
- Koncert - List Audit Trail
- Koncert - List Performance
- Click Run Report to retrieve the report based on the selected criteria.
You can also see the output in a graphical way such as – Pie Chart, Bar Chart, and Line Chart by selecting the specific chart type.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.