Koncert has introduced a new feature XDR Chrome Extension for Salesforce, which allows you to perform the key Cadence activities from within the Salesforce CRM account, rather than having to switch to the Cadence application. Salesforce users who have access to the Cadence module, can download and install the XDR Extension from Google Chrome. After successful installation, login to the extension with your Salesforce credentials.
You can access the following Cadence modules in the XDR Extension:
- Pending Calls
- To Do
You can perform the following activities from the XDR Extension:
- Add prospects from the Salesforce CRM.
- Assign prospects to a Cadence.
- Exit, Move, Pause, Resume, and Delete prospects from a Cadence using the Action dropdown.
- Instant call to an individual prospect through Click Dialer (One-Off Call).
- Send a pre-recorded Voicemail.
- Real-time Prospect Activity Tracker with enhanced activity feed.
- Compose and send an instant email (Send One-Off Email) to a prospect.
- Manual execution of pending touches.
- Snooze, Edit, View and Complete the Follow-up Calls.
- The XDR Extension will only work with Google Chrome.
- As of now, it will only be integrated with Salesforce CRM.
- The extension can only be accessed if you have a Cadence license.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.