Below you will find the instructions for adding the XDR Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store on your Google Chrome browser:
- Follow the link provided by Koncert Support to launch the Chrome Web Store and land directly on the XDR Extension page.
- Click on the link 'XDR - The Sales Development Robot'.
- After being redirected to the XDR - The Sales Development Robot page, click on the Add to Chrome button.
- A confirmation message will pop up as shown below. Click Add Extension to install the XDR Extension to your Google Chrome browser.
- Upon successful addition, a message 'XDR - The Sales Development Robot has been added to Chrome' will be displayed.
- You can find the XDR Extension under the Extensions menu by clicking the icon.
Upon adding the extension successfully, you will find the buttons below in the Contacts and Leads tab of Salesforce:
- Add to Cadence – Click to add the selected contacts/leads to the XDR Prospects tab, which will be synchronized to the Cadence application immediately.
- Remove from Cadence – Click to remove the selected contacts/leads that were added previously to the XDR Prospects tab, which will be synchronized to the Cadence application immediately.
- Upload to Koncert – Click to upload the selected contacts/leads to the Dialer's My Session tab for dialing.
Add XDR Extension to the Incognito window
Below you can find the instructions for adding the XDR Extension to the Chrome Incognito window:
- After adding the extension to Chrome, launch the Incognito window.
- Click on the ellipsis button on the right and select the option Extensions » Manage Extensions.
- In the Extensions page, click on the Details button for the XDR Extension.
- Below Site Settings, enable the option Allow in Incognito to add the XDR Extension to the Chrome Incognito window.
- The XDR Chrome Extension will now be displayed in the Incognito window.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.