The Prospect View window is used to view the prospect's details and activities. You can find this page by clicking on the Prospect's name in the XDR » Prospects tab.
The Prospect View window has three sections:
Info – The following prospect information can be viewed from this tab.
From the Prospect View window, you can also move the active prospect between Cadences by clicking the Move icon under the Cadences section, as shown below.
If the prospect hasn't been assigned to any Cadence yet, you can find the Assign button under the Cadences section to assign the prospect to a Cadence.
Dialer – Tab to make a one-off call to the active prospect using Click Dialer.
Activity – Tab to view the activities performed on each touch for the prospect.
Additionally, the following quick action buttons are available to access at the top, based on the prospect status "assigned" or "unassigned".
– Click to edit the prospect information.
– Click to send an One-off Email to the active prospect.
– Click to make a One-off Call to the active prospect using Click Dialer. Upon clicking, you will be navigated to the Dialer tab.
– Click to log a call/task manually.
– Click to skip/move the prospect from the current touch to the next touch manually.
– Click to exit the prospect from the current Cadence.
– Click to delete the prospect from the Cadence.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.