With Caller IDs, you can customize how you want your prospect to see your phone number, so you can increase your pick-up rate when dialing. You can choose the required Caller IDs from the Import New List / Add Records From CSV window while uploading a report/list from the My Lists tab. Please refer to the article What is the difference between the Caller IDs? to find out more about the different types of Caller IDs.
The Caller IDs must either be purchased from Twilio or uploaded from your computer in order to appear on the above windows for selection. Koncert provides an interface (under the Administration » Caller IDs tab) to integrate with Twilio that allows you to purchase the verified numbers/Caller IDs directly from Twilio. Please refer to the article Caller IDs - Twilio Integration for detailed information.
There are two sections under the Caller IDs tab:
- Custom Caller IDs – Section is where you can add your phone number or Caller IDs that your company owns in order to use them. You can also purchase Caller IDs from Twilio. From here, you can manage and perform the following actions:
- Mapped Caller IDs – Section is where you can add your existing Mapped Caller IDs or can purchase new Caller IDs from Twilio. From here, you can manage and perform the following actions:
- Add a new Mapped Caller ID Group
- Rename the Caller ID Group
- Delete a Caller ID Group
- Set a default Caller ID Group
- Upload an existing Caller ID file from your computer
- Add the Caller IDs to Cart
- Purchase the Caller IDs in the Cart
- Map Caller IDs across States
- Map Caller IDs from other Area Codes
- Configure the Caller ID Settings
- Heat Map to view the actual usage of the Caller IDs
- Release the Caller IDs
- Download the Caller IDs
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.