Koncert has a turnkey integration with Twilio, an outbound Caller ID resource. The integration allows Koncert users to purchase the verified numbers/Caller IDs directly from Twilio based on the area codes for the United States from within the Koncert portal. The purchased numbers can be used as Caller IDs which will be added to your existing Caller IDs list immediately, for making outbound calls.
Why purchasing Local Caller IDs from Twilio is recommended?
- When prospects receive calls from other area codes, they may believe it to be a scam or fraudulent call. The use of local caller IDs will increase the chances of prospects picking up the call.
- With Twilio's local presence dialing feature, sales teams can use a bundle of area codes that match up to the prospect's area code across the United States without requiring any additional effort.
- Our feature eliminates the potential problem of Caller IDs being flagged as scams or fraudulent calls when being used for dialing or connecting with prospects. Koncert continuously monitors the use of caller IDs and notifies you about the usage, as a result of which, you can release the overused Caller IDs and purchase new ones.
- You can purchase Caller IDs for as little as $1.00 per Caller ID per month.
Enable the 'Caller IDs' tab
There are no specific settings required for enabling this feature. By default, the Caller IDs tab will be enabled for your organization under the Administration tab, this tab will only be available for Admins and Managers (with Admin rights).
- Existing Koncert customers can use their Caller IDs (Mapped Caller IDs) until they purchase the Caller IDs from Twilio. As soon as you have adapted to Twilo and are ready to purchase, you should delete the existing Caller ID group that contains the uploaded Caller IDs.
- You can upload your existing Caller IDs to the default Caller ID Group under the Mapped Caller IDs section by clicking the Upload icon . Refer to the article Upload a Mapped Caller ID File for detailed instructions on how to upload a Caller ID file.
NOTE: If you have not purchased or mapped any Caller IDs for the area codes, an alert message as shown below will be displayed within the Koncert portal to notify you that no Calls will be established.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.