- How are AI Dialers different from Agent Assisted Dialers?
|AI Dialers||Agent Assisted Dialer|
With Artificial Intelligence Technology, AI Dialers (AI Flow Dialer and AI Parallel Dialer) dials prospects on behalf of Sales Reps or Dialing Agents and transfers them to Sales Reps once connected. It minimizes manual intervention and performs tasks that typically require human intelligence.
Agent Assisted Dialer is a cloud-based power dialing software with Live Conversation Automation (LCA) technology. Here, Dialing Agents play a major role in connecting Sales Reps with prospects. Once the call is connected to the Prospect, the Dialing Agent will immediately transfer the call to the Sales Rep.
Artificial Intelligence identifies the nature of the voice in the call and takes the appropriate action, automatically.
Agent Assisted Dialer allows Dialing Agents to take over non-productive outbound calling activities (such as auto-dialing numbers in the list, conversing with receptionists and gate-keepers, and leaving voicemails) to increase the productivity of Sales Reps by connecting them only to valid prospects.
After the conversation, Sales Rep will hang up the call with an appropriate Call Disposition and resume the dialing session on demand.
- Differences between AIPD and AIFD.
- AI Parallel Dialer (AIPD) – Dials multiple calls at a time (in parallel) and transfers only the valid connections to Sales Rep (only if there is a trace of a human voice on the Call) without any delay. Maximum of ten calls can be initiated at a time.
- AI Flow Dialer (AIFD) – Dials one call at a time and transfers only the valid connection to Sales Rep (only if there is a trace of a human voice on the Call). Alternatively, you can override the artificial intelligence by clicking the Take Call Control button.
- What is Take Call Control?
The Take Call Control button in the AI Flow Dialer allows you to override the artificial intelligence.
- If there is a trace of a human voice on the Call, AI Flow Dialer will transfer the call to the Sales Rep without any delay. Upon clicking the Take Call Control button, the Call Disposition window will pop up to disposition the call outcome.
- In the case of Voicemail, AI Flow Dialer will automatically send the selected VM and hang up the call with an appropriate Call Disposition. Alternatively, you can take control of the call by clicking the Take Call Control button, which will bring up the Call Disposition window to disposition the call outcome.
- In the case of IVR, AI Flow Dialer will automatically hang up the call with an appropriate Call Disposition. Alternatively, you can take control of the call by clicking the Take Call Control button, which will bring up the Call Disposition window to disposition the call outcome.
- Difference between Valid and Invalid connects.
- Valid Connects – AI considers any transfer to be a Valid Connects.
- Invalid Connects – The only invalid connect is 'Transferred to VM/IVR' since AI will not know if the person picked up is the actual prospect or EA/Operator.
- List of default call dispositions used in AI Dialers
Below are the list of default call dispositions used in AI Dialers:
- Call Attempted
- Went to Voice mail
- IVR - Name not on the directory
- OPR - Name not on the directory
- Reached Gatekeeper - Call not transferred
- Wrong Phone Number
- No Longer with the company
- Do Not Call
- Talker Busy Call Not Transferred
- No Answer
- Line Busy - Call Back Later
- Call Disconnected
- Why do we recommend 4 parallel lines?
Out of 4 lines dialed, when there is a real connect, the remaining calls will be cancelled immediately thereby you will lose the opportunity to connect with those prospects during the same session. Lower number of parallel lines is better.
- When will the 'Talker busy – Unanswered call cancelled' outcome will be used?
In case of an unanswered call, the AI Parallel Dialer will automatically use the Call Outcome Talker busy - Unanswered call cancelled.
- Which call dispositions are considered as positive connect?
The call dispositions that are marked as 'Positive Connects' on the Administration » Call Dispositions tab will be considered as positive connects.
- Does 'Got Referral' can be captured and added to the list?
Yes, Got Referral can be captured and added to the list.
- What is 'Went to IVR'? How does it work?
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology allows users to select the appropriate service or recipient by responding to a pre-recorded computer operated telephone system using a telephone keypad or by using speech recognition.
AI Dialer automatically hangs up the call that go to IVR with the appropriate Call Disposition, and displays a status 'Went to IVR' status in the 'Call State' column of the My Session tab.
- In Parallel Lines, when you get a connect, what happens to the remaining calls?
If the sales rep connects to the call, then other calls will get disconnected automatically.
- Can I set a default outcome for each dial?
Yes, you can. Under the Administration » Org Level Settings tab » Create Auto Call for each dial dropdown, you can set a default call outcome for each dial. The selected call outcome will be auto-populated in the Call Disposition window » Call Result dropdown, upon clicking the Hang Up button.
- Does call issue happen in AI Dialers?
Some of the call issues like Transferred to VM/IVR can happen occasionally, please disposition the call with an appropriate outcome.
- How can I avoid prospect hung ups in AIPD?
As soon as the connect happens you will hear a beep followed by Call Disposition popup coming up, speak as soon as you hear the beep to avoid prospect hang ups.
- What call dispositions are considered to be Bad Data?
Administrators can contact Koncert Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to mark certain call dispositions as 'Bad Data' for their organization. These dispositions will be considered as bad data when the user selects it.
- What is a False Positive and False Negative scenario?
False positive is when a VM or IVR is transferred to you and False negative is when AI skips the real prospect assuming it is VM/IVR.
In AIFD, if it is false positive, please hang up the call, choose the outcome as Transferred to VM/IVR and proceed further. If it is false negative, please click Take Call Control.
- Take Call Control button - Call Disposition popup
The Call Disposition popup window is used to log the details of the connected calls, and to view prospect's additional information.
The Call Disposition popup typically has four tabs:
- Contact Info – The Contact Info tab is the default-landing tab of the Call Disposition popup, where you can edit and update the prospect information. The edited information will be updated in the external CRM if you are a CRM customer.
- History – the History tab provides you with up to the last five activities from the CRM. Click on the Fetch from CRM option to retrieve the history. This tab will NOT be available for Standalone (Non-CRM) Customers.
- Referral – The Referral tab is used to save the contact information of a prospect referred by the current prospect. It will also be saved in the Koncert Reports under the Koncert – Referral Report.
- Cadence – The Cadence tab will be available only if you have a license for the Cadence module. This tab is used to assign the active prospect to a Cadence directly from the Call Disposition window.
- Which international countries are allowed to dial using AI Dialers?
You can make International Dials as long as International Dialing is enabled and most countries are supported. Please reach out to your Account Manager for the list of countries and pricing information.
- How is 'Call Issue' handled in AI and AAD?
AI considers any transfer to be a Valid Connect. The only invalid connect is 'Transferred to VM/IVR'. The disposition 'Call Issue' does not exist in AI.
|The disposition 'Call Issue' and the 'Call Issue' tab in the Call Disposition window will only applicable for Agent Assisted Dialer (AAD). No other dialers will use this.|
- When the AI connects the call to the EA/Operator, which disposition should the user to select?
AI will not know if the person picked up is an actual prospect or an EA/Operator. During call disposition, the user should select the call result "Gatekeeper EA/Operator," which is a valid connect in AI Dialers.
- What if the Prospect does not hear you?
If this happens on only one call, it could be an issue on the prospect's end. If this continues to happen on subsequent calls, choose the call outcome "Prospect hung" or another outcome of similar value. It has been advised to reset the Session by Logging off and then back in.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.