The Koncert (Dialers) Spring 2023 Release includes enhancements to the Koncert Platform.
Please see the list of enhancements below:
▼ My Lists
▼ SF App
Field Name Change
As part of the Spring 2023 Release, the First Name and Last Name fields in the Base App Sign Up page have been replaced with one field, where users can enter their full name.
Sales Engagement Platform to Integrate
In Base App, during Org creation, you can integrate other Sales Engagement Platforms with Koncert to import and dial prospects from them. The dropdown includes Outreach and Salesloft.
As part of the Spring Release, a new option 'None' has been added to the dropdown 'Sales Engagement Platform you would like to integrate with' and has been made as default option to appear during Org creation.
AI Dialers Enhancements
Removal of 'Take Call Control' feature
In AI Flow Dialer, the Take Call Control button overrides the artificial intelligence technology and allows you to perform the actions manually instead.
In response to requests from Customers, we removed the Take Call Control feature from the AI Flow Dialer. Due to the removal of the Take Call Control feature the following changes have been made in the Koncert portal:
The checkbox option 'Auto Open Call Disposition popup for each call' under the Settings » General tab » AI Flow Dialer section has been enabled and grayed out by default.
The Call Disposition window will popup once the call is initiated and the disposition will be auto-selected once the call with your prospect has ended.
Call Disposition – Inclusion of DNC icons
In the Call Disposition window (next to the prospect name), the following DNC icons have been added; this prevents calls from being initiated to the prospect when selected.
- Do not call – To mark the next prospect in the queue as Do Not Call so they are not dialed.
- Do not call until – To mark the next prospect in the queue as Do Not Call until; no calls will be initiated to that prospect until the date selected.
NOTE: The above icons will appear gray and will become active when applied to the current prospect, as shown below.
The Test Audio feature is used to test your microphone audio when dialing into the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio (browser-based audio). All Dialers and Cadence have this feature enabled.
As part of this enhancement, a new Mic icon has been introduced in the following screens of Dialers & Cadence:
- My Session » Phone Status Bar
- Cadence » Prospects » Prospect View window » Click Dialer
Upon clicking the Mic icon , the Test your Microphone window will appear allowing you to test your microphone.
A sound bar below indicates that your microphone is functioning when you talk into the mic. If not, you need to check the connection or replace your hardware.
Please refer to the article How do I test my microphone audio? for detailed information.
Follow up Lists – Renamed based on Integration
On the My Lists tab, there are two system generated Follow up lists that store the following records:
- Records dialed through any of the Dialers and scheduled for follow up calls
- Open call tasks from the CRM integrated (both overdue and upcoming)
- Followup call tasks from Cadence (both manual and dialed through Click Dialer)
You can select and upload the records in this list to the My Session tab for dialing.
The names of the system generated Follow up Lists will be automatically changed based on your CRM integration. For example:
- If you have integrated with Salesforce CRM, the follow up lists will be named as listed below:
- Koncert Salesforce Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert Salesforce Follow Ups (Past Due)
- If you have integrated with HubSpot, the follow up lists will be named as listed below:
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups (Past Due)
- For Standalone sites the follow up lists will be named as listed below:
- Koncert Standalone Follow Ups (Not Due)
- Koncert Standalone Follow Ups (Past Due)
User Interface Changes
- The Remote Coach tab has been redesigned so the live dialing sessions are listed under the Live Session tab to monitor the ongoing calls and call recording settings can be configured under the Call Recordings tab for each user.
Live Session tab
Call Recordings tab
- The Show Call Recordings button at the top has been removed and now you can see the setting under the Call Recordings tab.
- The Play or View Call Recording icon in the Call Rating Window has been replaced with a Download button that allows users to download the call recording as a wav file.
- In addition, when listening to the recording from the My Reports - Call Disposition reports, Managers and Koncert Admins can download the call recording from the Call Recording Window by clicking the Download button.
Enable International Countries
A new International tab has been added to the Administration tab. Therefore, administrators no longer need to contact Koncert Support to enable, since they can do it themselves.
Using the link above the grid, you can view the call rates for each country before enabling them.
Select the international countries that you wish to enable from the Available Countries section and click Save.
You will see the countries that you have selected appear on top and moved to the Countries enabled to make calls pane, as shown below:
You will now be able to make calls to the countries you selected. Please refer to the article Enable Countries Internationally for detailed information.
- This feature will only be applicable to Flow Dialer, Agent Assisted Dialer and Click Dialer.
- Landlines in Canada and United States will be enabled by default and cannot be removed.
Call Disposition – Automation workflow
On the Administration » Call Dispositions tab, a new column ‘Automation’ has been added to both the Talker and AI Engine / Dialing Agent Call Dispositions sections, allowing administrators to define workflow or actions that should be taken for each call outcome.
The following are the actions available under the Automation column for each Call Outcome:
- Create Activity – Upon dispositioning the call, a Koncert activity will be created in the CRM.
- Update DNC – Upon dispositioning the call, the system will automatically mark the prospect as Do Not Call. An icon will appear to the left of the prospect. Calls will not be initiated to that prospect, until you manually remove it by clicking the icon.
- Close Activity – Upon dispositioning the call, Koncert will automatically complete any open activities.
- Increment Call Counter – For each call attempt to a prospect, the Call Counter field will be incremented in the CRM.
- Update Field – The last Talker or DA/AI Disposition for the prospect will be updated in the CRM.
NOTE: By default, the following workflows/actions will only be enabled for all the Call Dispositions:
- Create Activity
- Close Activity
- Update DNC
If you would like the other automation workflows enabled, please contact Koncert Support at email@example.com.
You can modify the workflow selection for a Call Disposition by clicking the Automation column to the right.
After the Automation window pops up, select the actions/workflows as your wish and click the Save button.
A confirmation message saying ‘Workflow updated Successfully’ will be displayed. Click OK.
AI Dialers Call Dispositions
The following AI Dialers Call Dispositions have been removed and will no longer be available in the Administration » Call Dispositions tab » Call Dispositions for AI Engine / Dialing Agent section for the newly created Orgs.
- Call Disconnected
- Line Busy – Call Back Later
- Wrong Phone Number
- Talker Busy Call Not Transferred
Inclusion of a New Column
A new column Phone Login has been added to the following reports, which displays the type of audio connection/phone used for the dialing session, such as Computer Audio, Call Me, or Phone Call.
- FD - Weekly Summary
- AAD - Weekly Summary
- CD - Weekly Summary
- AIFD - Weekly Summary
- AIPD - Weekly Summary
Email limit increased for the same domain
The daily email limit sent to the same domain has been increased to 30; previously it was 5.
You can now use the Base App Platform for user management. Salesforce admins can sign-in to Base App with their Salesforce credentials and access the User Management tab for adding users.
Base App URL; https://app-edge.koncert.com/users
Salesforce admins could add the users to Koncert through the Salesforce » Koncert Settings » User tab » User Assignment section.
Moving forward, you will be restricted from adding users from the Koncert Settings tab. When trying to add new users, an alert message below will be displayed.
Closing open activities according to workflow
HubSpot contact list can be imported, dialed and dispositioned in Koncert. The HubSpot records dialed & scheduled for follow up calls in Koncert and open call tasks in the HubSpot will be logged in the My Lists tab under the Koncert HubSpot Follow Ups list, as shown below.
The follow up lists can be imported into My Session for dialing by clicking the Begin Upload button.
The following actions will be performed when writing back the call activities for the open call task records in HubSpot after disposition:
- A strikethrough will be applied to existing Call Activities and updated with the new one
- In accordance with the selected Call Outcome, tasks will be closed according to the Close Activity workflow. Refer to the section Call Disposition - Automation workflow for detailed information on how to define workflow or actions that should be taken for the call outcome.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.