The Join Audio button in the My Session tab offers the following features for connecting the Koncert phone bridge.
- Phone Call
- Computer Audio
- Call Me
This article explains how to connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio.
The Computer Audio feature allows you to dial into the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio (browser-based audio) instead of manually dialing in and entering the access code (Phone Call) or by having Koncert call your phone (Call Me).
To connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge, you are required to log into Koncert.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the Koncert My Session page.
- Click on the Join Audio button at the top of the page, next to the product name AI Flow Dialer.
- The Choose an audio connection option window will popup and defaults to the Computer Audio tab. Click the Join with Computer Audio button.
- By clicking the Join with Computer Audio button, you will be connected to the Koncert phone bridge. The Join Audio button will be replaced with the Leave Audio button, as shown below:
- Also, the Phone Status flashing in Red will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will start to flash green. If you have already uploaded your list, click Start Session to begin dialing.
NOTE: You can disconnect the Koncert Phone Bridge by clicking the Leave Audio button. As soon as the Leave Audio button is pressed, the Join Audio button will appear again.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.