In order to use the Join Audio » Computer Audio feature, your browser must have Microphone permissions enabled for Koncert.
Below you can find the steps on how to enable your microphone for Koncert:
- Click on the Lock icon in the address bar next to the URL.
- Click on the Site settings option.
- Click the Microphone dropdown (under the Privacy and security tab) and select the option Allow to enable microphone access.
- After you have enabled your microphone, please click the Back icon to navigate to All sites.
- Search for the site 'webrtc-edge.koncert.com' in the search bar and expand Koncert.com.
- Click on the searched site webrtc-edge.koncert.com.
- Click the Microphone dropdown and select the option Allow to enable your microphone.
- After you have completed the above steps, go back to the Koncert tab to Reload the site.
- You will now see a Red icon in the Chrome tab. This indicates that your microphone has been enabled for Koncert.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.