The Test Microphone Audio feature is used to test your microphone audio when dialing into the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio (browser-based audio).
This article explains how to test your microphone audio before connecting to the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio.
Below you can find the steps to test your microphone audio:
- In the My Session tab, click on the Mic icon next to the Join Audio button.
- The Test your Microphone window will appear.
- Click on the Start Test button at the bottom and record a message.
NOTE: When you click the Start Test button, a popup window will appear to enable your microphone. Click Allow.
- A sound bar indicates that your microphone is functioning when you talk into the mic. If not, you need to check the connection or replace your hardware.
- To stop testing, click the Stop Test button once the testing is complete.
- Click Close to close the window.
NOTE: A warning message will appear if your microphone is NOT detected when you click the Start Test button. Please refer to the article Microphone not enabled in the browser for detailed information on how to enable microphone access to the Koncert portal.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.