This article explains how to setup the input and output audio devices that are plugged in to your system from the My Session tab.
The Computer Audio feature allows you to dial into the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio (browser-based audio) instead of manually dialing in and entering the access code (Phone Call) or by having Koncert call your phone (Call Me).
We recommend using high-quality noise cancelling wired headsets with mic. Using Bluetooth or wireless headsets can cause poor audio quality due to connectivity problems.
When using headsets with mic, you must match the audio input and output devices, so that the 'Join with Computer Audio' will function.
NOTE: The Microphone and Speaker settings can only be seen when you are using the Join with Computer Audio option.
Koncert lets you setup the input and output audio devices that are plugged in to your system from the My Session tab.
Below you can find the steps to setup the input and output audio devices from the My Session tab.
- Once you have logged into the Koncert portal, My Session is the default landing tab.
- Click on the Join Audio button at the top of the page, next to the product name AI Flow Dialer.
- The Choose an audio connection option window will popup and defaults to the Computer Audio tab. Click the Join with Computer Audio button.
- By clicking the Join with Computer Audio button, you will be connected to the Koncert phone bridge. The Join Audio button will be replaced with the Leave Audio button, as shown below:
- The Mic icon along with the Microphone, and Speaker dropdowns will appear next to the product name AI Flow Dialer and displayed with the name of the audio device that has been connected to your system, by default.
NOTE: The Mic icon, Microphone and Speaker dropdowns only appear after connecting to the phone bridge via the Join with Computer Audio feature.
- If you have two audio devices connected to your system, you can select the required microphone and speaker from the respective dropdown menus. Make sure that you have selected the same device.
- The sound bar indicates that your microphone is functioning when you talk into the mic. If not, you need to check the connection or replace your audio device.
Please contact Koncert Support with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.