The User Management tab is used to invite other users in the organization to explore the Koncert products, assign their roles, allocate the product licenses, edit the user's information, and make them active/inactive.
This article covers the following sections:
Either you can add users in the org manually by sending an email invite individually or by allowing them to signup automatically for Koncert without the admin's intervention.
Below you can find the steps to add other users in your organization to Workspace automatically without admin's intervention:
- Within the User Management tab, by default the toggle button Allow users to signup automatically is ON. It makes the users who are currently logged in the Koncert portal automatically appear under the User Management tab.
- By default, the Invite User button is disabled. It will be enabled only if you turn off the toggle button Allow users to signup automatically.
Also, a tooltip information below will appear to notify admins that users may sign up without an invitation, when hovering over the Invite User button. If the admins need to manually invite other users, then they can turn off the toggle button Allow users to signup automatically.
- Users must have their CRM login credentials handy to access the Koncert portal.
- Share the link provided by Koncert Support to the users so they can access the Koncert sign in page.
- Upon clicking the CRM they are using, the login page will appear. Example, when clicking the Sign in with Salesforce, the login page of Salesforce will be displayed.
- After entering their CRM Username and Password, they can log in to Salesforce.
- The below popup window will appear requesting Koncert to access the user data in Salesforce, after clicking the Log In button. Click Allow.
- Once the button Allow is clicked, Koncert will start setting up their Dialers account.
- After successfully connecting their Salesforce account with Koncert, the user will be redirected to the Koncert portal.
- Now, the user will appear in the User Management tab.
Below you can find the steps to invite other users in your organization to Workspace, manually:
- Within the User Management tab, turn OFF the toggle button Allow users to signup automatically to enable the Invite User button.
A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click Confirm to enable the + Invite User button.
- Now, click on the + Invite User button.
- The Invite User screen will be displayed, where you can find the number of licenses available for each product and the Invite section.
- Under the Invite section, enter/select the following details to invite a user:
- Name – Name of the user.
- Email – Email address of the user.
- Roles – Define the role of the user by selecting the respecting checkbox(es),
- Licenses – Select the product(s) you wish to allocate for the user.
NOTE: All fields are mandatory.
- Now, click on the Send Invites button at the bottom to invite the user.
A confirmation message 'Invite has been sent' will be displayed.
- An email invitation will be sent to the user's email address provided. Users have to click the Login to Koncert button in the email invite.
- Based on the CRM integration, the Workspace login page will only display your CRM login option, as shown below.
- Click on the CRM to login. Example, click on the Sign in with Salesforce to login with your Salesforce credentials.
- After logged in successfully, the following window will pop up asking you to grant access to your Salesforce account. Click Allow to authorize the access.
- After successful authorization, the user will be listed in the User Management tab, as shown below:
- You can invite more users to Workspace by clicking the Add another button (under the Invite section) below the grid. Upon clicking this icon, a new row will be added below the third row to invite a user. This will be based on the number of licences available.
- You can reset or clear the rows by clicking the reset icon above the grid.
Edit a User
Below you can find the steps to edit a user's information:
- Within the User Management tab, click on the Edit icon (under the Edit column) to the right of the user you wish to edit.
- The Edit User screen will be displayed. Here you can edit/modify the user information, enable/disable the call recording, and license information as needed.
- Click Save to update the changes made. A confirmation message ‘User details have been updated successfully!’ will be displayed.
Make a User Inactive
By default, an added user will be active. Below you can find the steps to make a user Inactive:
- Within the User Management tab, click on the Edit icon (under the Edit column) to the right of the user you wish to make inactive.
- After the Edit User window pops up, turn OFF the Active toggle button.
- A confirmation window will appear, as shown below. Click Confirm to inactive the user.
- The Active toggle button will now be automatically turned OFF. Click Save to save the changes. Once the user is inactivated, all licenses assigned will be removed and the account will remain inactive. You can make the user active at anytime.
- A confirmation message ‘User details have been updated successfully!’ will be displayed.
NOTE: You cannot make your (admin) own account inactive. The Active toggle button will no longer be available in the Edit User window.
Make a User Active
Below you can find the steps to make the inactive user active:
- Within the User Management tab, turn off the Show Only Active Users toggle button, where you can see the list of inactive users.
- Click on the Edit icon (under the Edit column) to the right of the deactivated user you wish to make active again.
- After the Edit User window pops up, turn ON the Active toggle button and assign licenses for the user.
- Click Save to save the changes made. Once the user is activated, a confirmation message ‘User details have been updated successfully!’ will be displayed.
The maximum number of licenses for a new organization is 3. In case, that all available licenses have been assigned to the users or upon attempting to assign the last license, the below message will be displayed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.