The My Profile tab is used to view your personal information, your roles, and license information, as well as an option for launching the Koncert products from Workspace.
Below are the information available in the My Profile tab:
- Name – Your first and last name as mentioned during sign-up.
- Email Address – Email ID provided during Org creation.
- Timezone – Defaults to (GMT-04:00) Eastern Daylight Time (America/New_York), but you can change it if necessary.
- Geo Location – Defaults to the United States, but you can change the geographical location if necessary.
- User Location – Defaults to New Hampshire, but you can change if necessary.
- Call Recordings – By default, the Toggle button is turned ON to utilize the Call Recording feature. Upon selection, call recording for the inviting users will also be enabled. If needed, you can turn off the Toggle button.
- Role – A user signed up for the first time in Workspace will be considered an Admin & Manager user. As a result, both the Manager and Admin roles will be enabled but grayed out to prevent them from being edited.
- Licenses – Select the products that you want to explore. In general, Admin will not have any license. If needed, you can select and explore the exclusive features - AIPD, AIFD, and AAD session of the Koncert product as well as the Cadence application based on the selected license. The minimum number of Licenses for any new org created is 3.
- Direct Phone: Enter your direct phone number in E.164 format.
- Mobile Phone: Enter your mobile phone number in E.164 format.
NOTE: The Direct Phone and Mobile Phone added here are made available under the Custom Caller IDs in the Koncert Application.
- Enable Caller ID Reputation: By default, it is disabled. If needed, you can enable it to automatically upload the entered Direct Phone or Mobile Phone into the Caller IDs » Health Check tab to verify whether the entered number is spam or not.
- Inbound Call Forwarding Number: Set up a default Call Forwarding number for inbound calls from prospects. Enter the phone number as you wish and save it. Once saved, you can select it from the dropdown. The Mobile Phone and Direct Phone numbers will also be listed under this dropdown. This feature enables prospects to call you back using your Caller ID.
- Click Save to update the profile. A confirmation message 'Profile details have been updated successfully!' will be displayed.
You can launch the Koncert Products by clicking the respective product buttons.
- For example, here clicking on the Launch AI Dialers button opens the Koncert AI Dialers.
Upon clicking the Launch AI Dialers button, the Koncert AI Dialers will be launched as shown below. you can start exploring the products by contacting Koncert Support for the required documents.
During the Org creation, if you have selected any of the third party applications (Outreach or SalesLoft), the selected application will be integrated with your Koncert Org. You can find the integration under the Settings » Third Party Integrations tab of Koncert's Dialers portal.
You have to authorize the integration, assign users whose credentials are to be used to import call list(s) from them for dialing and map the call dispositions for synchronization. Refer to the article How do I complete the Outreach Integration? and How do I complete the SalesLoft Integration? for detailed information.
- As an Admin, you can access Koncert's Dialers portal even if you have not selected any of the products. However, you cannot find the Session tab (AIPD/AIFD/AAD) to initiate the dialing process.
- The Cadence application will be accessed only if you have selected the Cadence license.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.