The Account Management tab allows admins to view and modify the company information that was provided during the org creation.
Below are the information available in the Account Management tab:
- Company Name – Company name provided during Org creation.
- CRM you would like to integrate with – Displays the integrated CRM that used to manage customers contacts and interactions (e.g. Salesforce).
- <CRM (Salesforce / HubSpot / Zoho)> Org ID – Displays the integrated CRM Org ID. This field will be displayed only when a org is integrated with CRM. Non-editable field.
- Sales Engagement Platform you would like to integrate with – The integrated Sales Engagement Platform will be displayed (Outreach and SalesLoft) if you have done it at the beginning. Non-editable field.
If you have not done the Sales Engagement integration at the beginning, you can integrate now by selecting the respective one from the dropdown.
Upon selection, the selected third party application will be integrated with your Koncert Org.
You can find the integration under the Settings tab of Koncert's Dialers portal. Refer to the article My Profile for detailed information.
If you skipped the selection, you will need to contact Koncert Support for integration later.
- Admin Name – Admin name provided during Org creation.
- Admin Email – Email ID provided during Org creation.
- Email Domain – Email domain of your company. Non-editable field.
Click Save to update the company information. A confirmation message 'Your information has been saved successfully!' will be displayed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.