In order to dial a view that has been uploaded from the MSDynamics CRM in ConnectLeader, you need to first import your view into ConnectLeader. Only customers whose CRM is integrated with ConnectLeader will have access to this feature.
PRE-REQUISITES: Make sure your view contains a Contact/Lead Name and a phone number for your list to upload successfully. To do this, please follow the steps below.
Reports can be uploaded from:
- My Lists » Add from CRM – When views are added into the My Lists tab, they can be uploaded and dialed.
First, add a view into the My Lists tab. Once you add the list, the list will always be ready to import from the My Lists tab. Select the list you wish to dial and click Upload. Not only does this save you time, but the list will be updated with the most recent data in your report. You will also get the benefit of seeing how many connects you have made with the list, how many dials, and when you most recently dialed with the list.
Below you will be shown how to upload a view from the ‘My Lists’ tab.
- Go to the ‘My Lists’ tab in the ConnectLeader portal.
- Once there click on Add Lists » Add from CRM.
- After the ‘Import New List’ window pops up, select the Folder where your view is saved and the Report before clicking Next.
- Click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged in user name. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- Dialing Instructions – Instruction to be followed by the Dialing Agents.
- Caller ID Mode – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID and Custom.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides a local presence Caller ID to be displayed to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs are added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs popup window will appear and allows you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will round-robin.
NOTE: Please contact ConnectLeader Support for instructions on how to get Custom Caller IDs added.
- Phone columns to dial – Select the phone columns to be dialed. If you have selected multiple phone columns, the order of dialing depends on the column order selected.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. You can also select your list to sort by Ascending or Descending order.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records will keep sorting randomly each time the session is reestablished.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones you wish to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Next to upload the view into the My Lists tab. The pop-up message ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed. Click Close.
The selected list from the CRM will be uploaded and listed in the My Lists tab.
NOTE: The alert messages below will be displayed in different scenarios when clicking the Next button:
a. When selecting International Caller IDs for US Timezones, the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Next button:
b. When selecting US Caller IDs for International Timezone, the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Next button:
Upload to My Session for dialing
Once you have added the Call List(s) from the CRM, the next step is to upload the Call List(s) into the My Session tab for dialing.
Below you will be shown how to select and move the Call List(s) into the My Session tab:
- In the My Lists tab, select the checkbox for the list(s) you want to be uploaded into My Session. You can select up to four lists at once.
- Choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) for each of the selected files.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files to add and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then the following alert message will be displayed, on clicking the Begin Upload button.
Click OK to proceed and your lists will be merged while dialing or click Cancel to choose the required Calling Order and click Begin Upload.
- Click on the Begin Upload button to upload the selected list(s) into the My Session tab for dialing.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
NOTE: During upload, if you have any duplicate records (or contacts) or records with missing contact names or invalid/missing phone numbers then those records will not be uploaded into the My Session tab. The Import Status window will also display the following details:
o Total # of Prospects – Number of prospects in the list
o Prospects Uploaded – Number of prospects that uploaded successfully
o Missing Contact Name(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to the missing Contact Name field
o Missing/Invalid Phone Number(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to missing Phone Number across all phone columns
o Missing/Invalid Email(s) – Number of prospects with a missing Email ID
o Duplicate Contacts – Number of prospects failed to upload due to duplication
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to My Session and start dialing or click Close to close the Import Status screen.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.