- Should contact Koncert Support with the list of Countries that you would like enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you are logged into the Koncert Phone Bridge and are active on the My Session tab.
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +16039522500.
- When dialing international countries from Singapore, please make sure you use an international caller id. For example, when dialing into the UK, you must have an international caller id like a UK phone number.
Below you can find how to initiate a dialing session:
- After uploading your call list(s)/reports into the My Session tab (from the My Lists tab), dial the Phone Number and enter your Access Code, which is visible on the portal, to log in to the Phone Bridge.
NOTE: Instead of manually entering the Dial and Access Code to connect to the Phone Bridge, you can use the Call Me to feature by having Koncert call your phone.
a. Click on the button at the top of the page.
b. Once you have clicked the button, the We Can Call You pop-up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have Koncert call you.
c. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the phone bridge.
- After dialing into the Phone Bridge, the Start Session button will be enabled, as shown below:
- Click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session. This will launch the Before You Begin window.
- Choose from where you wish to begin dialing.
- Make sure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section are correct. You can change the settings as needed.
- In the Dialer Setup section, select the Timezone that you wish to dial.
To dial Singapore numbers in the list, select the timezone 'Singapore Local'.
To dial US numbers in the list, select the US timezones 'US EST' 'US CST' 'US MST' 'US PST'.
To dial international numbers in the list, select the timezone ‘International’.
The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ timezone box.
Click OK to proceed to dial the list. Upon clicking OK, the Singapore Local and US Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records within this time zone.
NOTE: Upon selecting the Timezone 'International', the Caller ID 'Custom Caller IDs' will be auto-populated, even if you have selected the Caller ID 'Mapped Area-Based IDs'.
The Caller ID 'Mapped Area-Based IDs' will not be available for the 'International' Time zone.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start individually dialing international numbers.
- The Dialer Setup section will be ‘blank’/’unselected’ when initiating a dialing session for Cadence prospects (imported from the Cadence » Pending Calls tab) and allows to configure the required settings before dialing.
- The What is the call regarding? is a mandatory field and must be provided. If this field lefts ‘blank’ and when clicking the Begin Dialing button, an alert message below will be displayed. Click OK to enter the instructions and try again.
- For international dialing, the Caller ID should be 'Custom Caller IDs'. Click on the gray text box below the Caller ID field and select the respective International Caller IDs from the Caller IDs pop-up window. The number should be in the format of "+Country Code" followed by the phone number.
- An alert message below will be displayed when attempting to remove any phone column from the ‘Phone’ field and clicking the Begin Dialing button:
Click OK to keep the selection and proceed or click Cancel to stop the process.
Upon clicking OK, an alert message below will be displayed if the removed phone column field has a phone number:
- An alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Dialing button after selecting a Local Caller ID as a Custom Caller ID for the International Timezone:
- A confirmation message below will be displayed when selecting the starting point either Where I Left Off or From Row in the Before You Begin window, after reinitiating the dialing session with changes made in the Dialer Setup section.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.