The Return on Investment (ROI) feature allows customers to track their business opportunities based on Call Outcomes selected during the ConnectLeader dialing session (Team Dialer, Personal Dialer, & Click Dialer) in the portal.
The tracked disposition records detail opportunities, including the amount of potential sales. This creates revenue generating measures, which allows customers to improve Sales, which in turn increases business.
NOTE: This feature is available only for Salesforce users.
Step 1: Enable the ROI feature
How does it work?
- First, send an email to ConnectLeader Support with the list of Call Outcomes (for each product) for which should be tracked to create Dashboards and Reports for opportunities created.
- Call Outcomes selected during the ConnectLeader dialing sessions will create an ROI log in Salesforce.
- If the Call Outcome selected (in the portal) is any of the requested Call Outcomes, then you will see a record in the CL ROI tab within Salesforce. After which, if any opportunity has been created for the respective record, it will be reflected in the Opportunity Reports and Dashboards.
Enable the ROI Feature
Please send a request to ConnectLeader Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of Call Outcomes for which the opportunities should be tracked.
Enable CLROI to track the Opportunity
Below you will be shown how to enable the CLROI to track the Opportunity:
- Within Salesforce, select the ConnectLeader Settings tab then navigate to the Advanced Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Track Opportunity by Call Result section and select the “Enable CLROI track Opportunity” checkbox to retrieve and view the Call Outcomes for which the opportunities should be tracked. Click Save.
- A success message ‘Saved Successfully’ will be displayed. The Retrieve Call Outcomes button will be displayed to retrieve the requested Call Outcomes.
- Click on the Retrieve Call Outcomes button.
- After a successful retrieval of your call outcomes, the confirmation message “Call Outcomes are displayed successfully” will be displayed.
The date & time stamp when the Call Outcomes were last retrieved will be displayed next to Retrieve Call Outcomes button.
- Requested Call Outcomes (for each product) for which the opportunities are set up to be tracked will be retrieved and displayed in the grid.
NOTE: Call Outcomes are selected by default and grayed-out. To select or unselect any please email ConnectLeader Support.
If you have not requested for these Call Results to be set up then when clicking the Retrieve Call Outcomes button, a message “There are no Call Outcomes to display. Please Contact email@example.com if you would like to Track Opportunities by a Call Result.” will be displayed.
- During a connect, if the Call Outcome selected is any of the requested Call Outcomes in the grid then a new record will be created in the CL ROI table. After which, if any opportunity has been created for the respective record then it will be reflected in the Opportunity Dashboard and Reports.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.