The Settings tab has three sub-tabs, where you can setup/update the following details:
- General tab – Default landing tab, where you can setup/update the following details:
- Advanced Settings
- Flow Dialer Settings (applicable only for Flow Dialer)
- Default tab Settings
- Scheduler Settings (applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer)
- Customize the required columns
- Inbound Leads tab (available only for Managers) – Where you can setup/update the following details:
- Setup/update Inbound Leads Criteria
- Setup/update Workflow actions
- Third Party Integrations tab (available only for Managers) – Where you can setup/update the following details:
- Connect/disconnect the Third Party applications
- Assign/remove users for the Third Party applications
- Map the Koncert Dispositions to your Third Party Application
The advanced Koncert settings are as follows:
- Country code is prefixed in phone number – Select this option when dialing international countries. You should make sure that the country code is prefixed to each phone number. This will only work when International counties are enabled for your organization.
- Open CRM Window (upon call transfer) – Select this option to auto-open the CRM window when the call is connected (only for CRM Customers).
- Allow My Phone Calls to be recorded – This option is applicable for Sales Reps to enable/disable their call recording. This must be enabled by your manager in the Remote Coach tab.
- Conference Bridge Location – Select your Geographical Location from the dropdown. Based on the selection:
- The exact Dial & Access Code for the location will be displayed in the Phone Status section.
- The corresponding country’s flag will be displayed in the Phone Status section
- The corresponding Timezones will be listed for selection in the Before You Begin section.
Flow Dialer Settings
This section has settings specific to Flow Dialer.
- Create a Call Log entry for each dial (Only for CRMs) – Select this option to create a dialed disposition for each call. If you have integrated with a CRM it will create a dialed activity in your CRM as well as in the Koncert Reports.
- Auto open Call Disposition popup for each dial – Click this option to open the call disposition popup automatically when a prospect is dialed.
NOTE: When selecting this option, the above ‘Create a Call Log entry for each dial (Only for CRMs)’ option will be disabled/grayed-out.
Scheduler Settings (applicable only for Agent Assisted Dialer)
- View scheduler by day (as default) – In the Scheduler tab, the Calendar View will be displayed by ‘Week’, by default. You can change the default Calendar View by ‘Day’, by enabling this option.
This section allows you to choose a default landing page to be launched after logging into the Koncert portal.
In this section, you can arrange the columns in your view based on Record Types – Default View, Activities, Contact, and Lead.
- Default View – Default columns will automatically be selected in this view. The data you see while dialing in the My Session tab will be shown here.
- Contact – Select to configure the columns that will be displayed on the call disposition window when getting a connection while dialing Contacts.
Remember, if you are uploading a CSV then use the Record Type – ‘Contact’.
- Lead – Select to configure the columns that will be displayed on the call disposition window when getting a connection while dialing Leads.
- Activities – Select to configure the columns that will be displayed on the call disposition window when getting a connection while dialing Activities.
Select the columns to be displayed in the My Session tab from the Available Columns pane and move them to the Selected Columns pane using the right arrow icon . You can rearrange the columns in the Selected Columns pane using the up and down arrows.
The controls available for customizing the selected Columns are shown below:
- Column Width – To choose the width of the selected column.
- Align Columns – To choose how the text should be aligned in that column - Left, Right, and Center.
- Wrap Text – Option for text wrap, if the number of characters exceeds the fixed limit
- Yes – Select ‘Yes’ to wrap the text in the columns (by hovering over the field), or
- No – Select ‘No’ to display only the maximum characters
- Display Name – You can change the column name for display purposes. The modified name will be displayed in the My Session tab
Remember, depending upon the width, the first 7 columns in the default view will be available to view on the My Session page. The columns in the Contacts/Leads/Activities will be displayed in the Details pop-up screen and in the Call Disposition window > Contact info tab.
Inbound Leads tab
Tab to setup/update the criteria for Inbound Leads to fetch and import contacts/leads directly from Salesforce. Please refer to Inbound Leads Setup Overview for detailed information on setting up the Inbound Lead criteria.
Third Party Integrations tab
Tab to set up the permissions required for authorizing any third party integrated applications. Please contact Koncert Support at email@example.com for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.