Koncert now has a turnkey integration with Outreach, which allows users to import a call list(s) from Outreach into the Koncert portal during data migration with no loss of data.
To build a tight integration with Outreach, the following settings must be performed in the Koncert » Settings » Third Party Integrations tab.
NOTE: Please contact Koncert Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the Third Party Integrations tab under Settings.
Pre-requisites: Before setting up Outreach in Koncert, log in to Outreach with your credentials and copy (or make a note of) the URL address. You will need the URL to authorize Outreach in Koncert.
- After logging into the Koncert portal (either standalone or CRM), navigate to the Settings » Third Party Integrations tab.
- Click on the Authorize button.
- The Outreach Instance URL pop-up window will be displayed.
- Paste/enter the Outreach Instance URL that you copied/noted (as mentioned in the Pre-requisites section). Please remove all characters after .io and Click Save.
- After saving the Outreach Instance URL, the Outreach Login page will pop up to authorize the use of your account.
- Login with your credentials. After successful authorization, the below confirmation message will be displayed. Click OK.
- The Authorize button will be disabled. Also, the checkbox ‘Enabled’ will be selected indicating that Outreach has been successfully integrated with Koncert.
The Assign Users and Call Disposition Mapping buttons will be enabled to allow you to proceed with the setup.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.