The Outreach call list(s) that has been uploaded from the My Lists tab will be displayed in the My Session tab.
- All the records that were imported will be selected by default. You can uncheck the record(s) you do not want to dial, and no calls will be made for those records.
- Dial the Phone Number followed by your Access Code, which is visible on the portal, to log in to the Phone Bridge.
NOTE: Instead of manually entering the Dial and Access Code to connect to the Phone Bridge, you can use the Call Me to feature by having Koncert call your phone.
a. Click on the button at the top of the page.
b. Once you have clicked the button, the We Can Call You pop-up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have Koncert call you.
c. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the conference bridge.
- Once you have logged into the Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will be enabled.
- Click on the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session. This will launch the 'Before You Begin’ window.
- Choose where you wish to begin dialing from.
- Make sure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section are correct. You can change the settings as needed.
The 'Phone' field in the Before You Begin window will be displayed and selected with all the available phone columns of the Org, so you can connect prospects with either one of their phone numbers, which helps to increase the connect rate.
An alert message below will be displayed when attempting to remove any phone column from the ‘Phone’ field and clicking the Begin Dialing button:
Click OK to keep the selection and proceed or click Cancel to stop the process.
Upon clicking OK, an alert message below will be displayed if the removed phone column field has a phone number:
In the Dialer Setup section, select the Timezone that you wish to dial.
To dial international numbers in the list, select the time zone ‘International’.
The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ time zone box.
Click OK to proceed to dial the list. After which, all the other U.S. Time Zones will be disabled or grayed out to restrict dialing records in other time zones.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start dialing your prospects.
NOTE: A confirmation message below will be displayed when selecting the starting point either Where I Left Off or From Row in the Before You Begin window, after reinitiating the dialing session with changes made in the Dialer Setup section.
- Once the call is transferred from Dialing Agents, the Call Disposition window below will pop up to log the details of the connected calls.
- Once the call is finished, click on the Hang Up button to disconnect the call.
- Select the outcome of the call from the Call Result dropdown and enter the detailed notes about the call (if needed) in the Call Comments field.
- To save the referral information (referred by this prospect), click on the Referral tab, choose Contact or Lead from the Record Type Field and fill out the additional Referral Information (Mandatory fields are Contact Name and Phone Number).
Record Type – Select the record type from the dropdown list. The available options are:
Account Name – Prospect’s Account Name.
Contact Name – Enter the name for the Referral. (mandatory)
Title – Enter the Title for the Referral.
Email ID – Enter the Email ID for the Referral.
Phone Number – Enter the contact number for the Referral. (mandatory)
Source – The source will always be Koncert.
Save and Add to Dialing Session – Option to save the referral information and add them to your current dialing session.
Save and Call Immediately – Option to save the referral information and dial them right away.
Save & Follow Up Later – Option to save the referral information and create an activity to dial the prospect later when needed.
NOTE: Upon selecting this option, the Create a Follow Up checkbox below will be enabled and allows users to choose the follow up date to dial.
Add to Cadence – After providing the referral information, you can add the referral to a Cadence under the Cadences tab. Select the Cadence from the dropdown to add the referral.
The referral will be added to the Cadence once the disposition is saved.
NOTE: The Add to Cadence field will be made available ONLY if you have a license for the Cadence module.
Create a Follow Up – Select to schedule a follow-up call for the referral. When this option is selected, the following fields will be displayed.
o Follow Up Date – Select the date for the follow up meeting with the referral
o Subject – Enter the Subject of the Follow Up
o Description – Enter the Description of the Follow Up
- Click Close to save & close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session. You have to click the Resume Dialing button to continue dialing.
Click Save & Go to save & close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session. You have to click the Resume Dialing button to start the session again.
NOTE: The Close and Save & Go buttons will be enabled only after disconnecting the call by clicking the Hang Up button.
Koncert is integrated with Outreach, so the call details (logged through the Call Disposition window) for the Outreach prospects will be communicated back to Outreach.
You can view the prospect details and the activities performed in Koncert, within Outreach, by clicking the icon for the prospect.
The Outreach - Prospects window will be displayed with the selected prospect information.
The activities performed (such as Calls made, VM Left, Referral, Follow Up, etc.) in the Koncert portal will be updated in the Outreach » Activity tab. The prospects will be also moved to the next Outreach Step.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.