The One-Off Call feature allows users to make calls immediately to individual contacts or leads through Click Dialer.
You can make a call from the following tabs/screens by clicking the Call button .
- Salesforce » Contacts (All Contacts page)
- Salesforce » Contacts (All Contacts page) » View Contact
- Salesforce » Leads (All Open Leads page)
- Salesforce » Leads (All Open Leads page) » View Lead
Below you can find how to dial a contact or lead through XDR.
- Click on the Call button below the contact’s or lead's contact number that you want to call.
- In the XDR » Prospects tab » Prospects View tab, the Call Me to Join pop-up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call me to have Koncert call you. Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the Phone Bridge.
If you do not wish to use the Call Me feature, click the Cancel button in the Call Me to Join pop-up window. You can then dial the number and enter the access code as shown in the below Click Dialer popup window, to dial into the Koncert's Phone Bridge.
- The phone status will turn Green circle and will start to dial your prospect.
- Upon clicking the Dial icon at the top in the Prospect View window, Click Dialer places your call.
- If the respective contact or lead is assigned to a Cadence with ‘Call Touch’ and logged in the Pending Calls tab for execution, a confirmation message below will be displayed when clicking the Call button or Dial icon.
Click ‘Yes’ to mark the Call Touch as completed and to place the call through Click Dialer or click ‘No’ to cancel the process.
Calls made through Click Dialer will be accounted for and displayed in the Prospect View » Activity section.
- If the respective contact or lead does not exist in Cadence, a confirmation window will appear as shown below.
Click Add prospect to Cadence to import the respective contact or lead into the Cadence and dial them, or click Proceed to dial to directly dial the contact or lead.
- When the call is completed, click the Hang-Up icon , and select the call outcome from the Call Result dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save the call outcome and close the window. The notification below will be displayed:
The following actions will be triggered in the Salesforce for each Call Outcome based on the workflow configured as per your request to Koncert Support.
- Create Activity – A Koncert activity will be created in Salesforce for the prospect, after disposition.
- Close Activity – Koncert will automatically complete any open activities, after disposition.
- Increment Call Counter – For each call attempt to a contact or lead, the Call Counter field will be incremented in the Salesforce.
- Talker Field Update – The last Talker Disposition for the contact or lead will be updated in Salesforce.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.