Below you can find how to upload records (Contacts or Leads) to Koncert and dial from them.
Contacts can be uploaded from:
- Salesforce » Contacts » All Contacts page.
Leads can be uploaded from:
- Salesforce » Leads » All Open Leads page.
- From the All Contacts / All Open Leads page, select the prospect(s) that you wish to upload to Koncert for dialing, by clicking the checkbox to the left.
- Now, click on the Upload to Koncert button.
- You will be redirected to Koncert's Dialers portal and the prospects selected will appear in your My Session page.
- Choose the Koncert product (from the Dialer Mode dropdown) through which you would like to dial the prospects.
NOTE: Products that you obtained license will appear under the Dialer Mode dropdown.
- Log in to the phone bridge to start a dialing session.
- Continue with the usual dialing procedure by clicking on the Start Session button, after dialing into the phone bridge.
- Once the call is completed, hang up the call and log the details of the call in the Call Disposition popup window.
The following actions will be triggered in the Salesforce for each Call Outcome based on the workflow configured in the Dialer » Administration tab.
- Create Activity – A Koncert activity will be created in Salesforce for the prospect, after disposition.
- Close Activity – Koncert will automatically complete any open activities, after disposition.
- Increment Call Counter – For each call attempt to a contact or lead, the Call Counter field will be incremented in the Salesforce.
- Talker Field Update – The last Talker Disposition for the contact or lead will be updated in Salesforce.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.