The Koncert's Administration » Custom Fields tab is used to bring up the Salesforce/Outreach/Salesloft custom fields and enable them to be used in the Koncert portal.
By default, Koncert includes the standard fields of Salesforce/Outreach/SalesLoft, which are mandatory and cannot be deleted.
Add a new custom field
Below you can find instructions on how to add a new custom field:
- You can add custom fields from Salesforce/Outreach/SalesLoft by clicking the Add a field from <CRM/Sales Engagement> button (e.g. Add a field from Salesforce) at the top-right.
- Upon clicking the Add a field from Salesforce button, the New Field Mapping window will be displayed.
- Select the required record type, then enter the required field name in the Koncert Field Name field, and select the required field that you want to enable in Koncert from the Salesforce Field Name dropdown.
NOTE: The mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
- Click Save. A confirmation message saying ‘Field(s) added Successfully’ will be displayed. Click OK.
- The newly added field will be displayed under the Custom Fields tab, as shown below:
Delete a custom field
Below you can find instructions on how to delete custom field:
- You can delete the custom fields by clicking the Delete icon under the Action column
- The confirmation message shown below will be displayed. Click OK to delete the custom field or click Cancel to cancel the deletion process.
- After successful deletion, the message shown below will be displayed. Click OK.
NOTE: You cannot delete the mandatory fields, as the Delete icon will be disabled and grayed out.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.