The Settings tab has three sub-tabs, where you can setup/update the following details:
- General tab – Default landing tab, where you can setup/update the following details:
- Advanced Settings
- Dialers tab – Where you can setup/update the following details:
- AI Parallel Dialer Settings
- Third Party Integrations tab – Where you can setup/update the following details:
- Connect/disconnect the Third Party applications
- Assign/remove users for the Third Party applications
- Map the Koncert Dispositions to your Third Party Applications
The advanced Koncert settings are as follows:
- Country code is prefixed in phone number – Select this option when dialing international countries. You should make sure that the country code is prefixed to each phone number. This will only work when International countries are enabled for your organization.
- Open Prospect View Screen (upon call transfer) – Select this option to auto-open the CRM window when the call is connected (only for CRM Customers).
- Open LinkedIn Window (upon call transfer) – Select this option to auto-open the LinkedIn page of the prospect being dialed when the call is connected.
- Allow My Phone Calls to be recorded – This option allows users to enable call recording settings. Calls will be recorded once the option is enabled.
- Open Cadence in a separate window – Select this option to launch the Cadence application or any external links on a separate tab within the same browser.
- Default Tab – Choose a default landing page to be launched after logging into the Koncert portal.
The following tabs are available for selection:
- Last used Dialer – Defaults to the last Dialer you used (AI Flow Dialer or AI Parallel Dialer)
- Remote Salesfloor
The Voicemails settings are as follows:
- Voicemail – Choose the default voicemail that has to be used during the dialing session.
- Sort – Click to sort the recorded voicemails. The Voicemails will be listed based on the sorting order. Refer to the article How do I sort the recorded Voicemails? for detailed information.
- Delete – Click to delete the selected voicemail. Refer to the article How do I delete a pre-recorded Voicemail? for detailed information.
Please refer to the article How do I record a Voicemail? for detailed instructions on how to add a voicemail.
AI Parallel Dialer
This section has settings specific to AI Parallel Dialer.
- Upon VM detection, leave/skip VMs – On detecting Voicemail during a call, AI Dialers can either leave VM or skip sending VM and move on to the next contact, based on the Voicemail settings (Turned ON/OFF) in the My Session tab. By default, this field will be selected and grayed out.
- Upon IVR detection, skip IVR – Allows AI Dialers to skip IVR upon detecting IVR. By default, this field will be selected and grayed out.
- AI skip busy/failed calls – Allows AI Dialers to skip the call, if the number is busy or not reachable. By default, this field will be selected and grayed out.
- Choose number of parallel lines – Choose how many parallel calls you want to make. You can select up to 4 parallel lines. The recommended option is '4'.
Third Party Integrations tab
Tab to set up the permissions required for authorizing any third party integrated applications.
Upon launching the the Koncert Portal, an Authorization <Sales Engagement Platform> popup will be displayed, in case if you have selected any Sales Engagement Platform (such as Outreach or SalesLoft) during Org creation.
Click the Connect button, and the respective Sales Engagement Platform Login page will open where you can log in with your credentials to complete the authorization process.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.