A Call Script is an outline that assists the Sales Team in delivering the key benefits and novel features of the products to prospects. This in turn makes the prospects excited and motivated to proceed further.
Below you can find how to add a Call Script to a Call list in the Lists tab:
- In the Lists tab, expand the list you wish to add a call script by clicking the Expand icon.
- Click on the Call Script icon.
- The Call Script window will be displayed.
- Enter the call script that you wish to share with the Sales Reps in the Call Script window. The formatting option at the top lets you format the script as needed.
- Click Save to save the script.
- Upon clicking Save, the alert message below will be displayed.
Call Script added to a Call List will be displayed to the Talker (Sales Rep) in the Call Disposition window during a dialing session (after a call connect), by clicking the Call Script icon as shown below.
Click the icon to close the Call Script window.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.