In order to dial a list uploaded from a Cadence in Koncert, you need to first import your list into Koncert. Only customers licensed for Cadence will have access to this feature.
The Add from Cadence feature allows you to directly import prospects in a Call touch from the Cadence into the Lists tab.
Below you can find how to upload Cadence prospects from the ‘Lists’ tab.
- Go to the ‘Lists’ tab in the Koncert portal.
- Click on Add Lists » Add from Cadence.
- After the Add Contact From Cadence window pops up, select either one of the options below from the 'Create Calling List(s) based on' dropdown:
- My Cadences – allows you to import prospects from a call touch(es) of a Cadence
- My Pending Calls – allows you to import all pending calls from all the Cadences
- Followup Calls – allows you to import all followup calls from all the Cadences
Once you have selected ‘My Cadences’ the following fields will be enabled:
o Cadences – Select a cadence from which the prospects to be imported, e.g. All Touches
o Choose Touches – Select the touch(es) from the dropdown to import the prospects under those touches, e.g. Touch 3 - Call
NOTE: Multiple ‘Touch’ selection is allowed. All the pending calls from the selected Touches will be imported to the Lists tab of Koncert
o Save your List As – Name of the Cadence that is being imported from Cadence (will be displayed in the Lists tab). By default, the name of the cadence selected with the prefix ‘Cadence’ will be displayed, e.g. Cadence – All Touches
If needed, you can change the name.
My Pending Calls – Select to import all pending calls from all the Cadences.
Once you have selected ‘My Pending Calls’ the following fields will be enabled:
o Save your List As – Name of the list that is being imported from Cadence (will be displayed in the Lists tab). Defaults to ‘Cadence - Pending Calls’. If needed, you can change the name.
Followup Calls – Select to import all followup calls from all the Cadences.
Once you have selected ‘Followup Calls’ the following fields will be enabled:
o Save your List As – Name of the list that is being imported from Cadence (will be displayed in the Lists tab). Defaults to ‘Cadence - Followup Calls’. If needed, you can change the name.
- Click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged-in user name. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- Caller ID – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom, and Random.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides a local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs is added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs dropdown will be enabled and allow you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will be round robin.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Custom Caller IDs.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone Field – By default, the mandatory phone columns selected in the Administration tab » Company Setup sub-tab will be displayed.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records will keep sorting randomly each time the session has been re-established.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Next to import your Pending Calls from Cadence.
A message ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed, as shown below. Click the Close icon to close the window.
- After importing the call list successfully, you can see your list in the Lists tab.
NOTE: By default, the columns Source & Record Type will be displayed with ‘Cadence’ and ‘Prospect’.
Upload into AIPD Session for dialing
After importing the call list(s) successfully, upload the list into the AIPD Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to upload your saved pending call list(s) into the AIPD Session tab for dialing:
- In the Lists tab, select the checkbox for the Cadence list(s) you want to upload into the AIPD Session tab. You can upload a maximum of four lists at a time into the AIPD Session tab for dialing.
- If you have selected more than one list, you can choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) in which the lists will be uploaded and dialed during the dialing session.
- Click on the Begin Import button to upload the selected list(s) into the AIPD Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, then the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Import button.
This notifies the user that the dialing settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the dialing settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then an alert message below will be displayed with the above alert message, when clicking the Begin Import button.
Click Confirm to begin and merge the lists together or click the Close icon to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
- Click Continue to proceed to AIPD Session and start dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.