In order to dial a list in Koncert, you need to first import your CSV file into Koncert. Both CRM and Non-CRM users can use this feature to upload a list from their computer.
PRE-REQUISITES: Before uploading the file, you have to verify the following:
- File size should not be greater than 3MB
- First row of the CSV file must contain Column Headers
- No blank columns between other data
- Column headers should not be blank
- The list should at least include an Account Name, Contact/Lead Name, and a valid phone number (10 digit numbers).
CSV files can be uploaded from:
- Lists tab » Add from CSV – When lists are added into the Lists tab, they can be uploaded and dialed whenever needed.
- Lists » My Lists tab » Add Lists » Add from CSV – When lists are added into the Lists tab, they can be uploaded and dialed whenever needed.
Below you can find how to upload a CSV file from the ‘Lists’ tab.
- Go to the ‘Lists’ tab in the Koncert portal.
- Click on Add Lists » Add from CSV.
- After the ‘Add Records From CSV’ window pops up, click on the Click to upload button and select the CSV file. You can also upload the CSV file by dragging and dropping it.
- The selected file name will be displayed along with the file size, and the file name will also be displayed in the List Name field.
- Once you see this, click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged in username. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- Caller ID – Choose a Caller ID type from the dropdown how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom and Random.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs are added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs dropdown will be enabled and allows you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will round-robin.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Custom Caller IDs.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone Field – By default, the mandatory phone columns selected in the Administration tab » Company Setup sub-tab will be displayed.
- Voicemail (optional) – Choose a default Voicemail from the dropdown that you wish to drop during the session. The selected voicemail will be displayed as default in the Call Disposition window when dialing the prospects in this list.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
The Sort by dropdown list contains all the Standard and Custom fields which the records can be sorted by in the AIPD Session tab.
If you have selected “No Sort” from the dropdown, the records will be sorted in the exact order like how it was uploaded.
If you have selected the option “Random”, Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the AIPD Session tab, not by any specific columns. Also, the Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to that will be disabled.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records in the AIPD Session tab will keep sorting randomly each time when the session is started.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Next to set the column mapping.
- Set Column Mappings – This section provides you a list of Koncert Field names and your CSV file column headers. Map the appropriate CSV column headers with the corresponding Koncert Fields.
If the column headers in the CSV file match exactly with the Koncert Field names, then the mapping will be done automatically, as shown above.
Also, the first three rows from the CSV file will be displayed in the Set Column Mappings section for confirmation.
- Mapping Configuration – You can save the current mappings for future lists, using the Save New Mapping option under the Mapping Configuration section.
Enter the mapping name in the Save New Mapping field and click Save to save the current mapping.
Once a mapping is saved, it will be available in the Use Mapping dropdown.
To remove an existing mapping, select the name and click the Delete icon next to it.
- Select the User – By default your name (logged-in user name) will be selected.
- Click Import to save the mappings and to upload the file.
- A notification window saying ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed.
NOTE: A confirmation message below will be displayed when one or more CSV columns failed to be mapped to Koncert fields in the Set Column Mappings section and you attempt to save the mapping by clicking the Import button.
Click Confirm to proceed or click Close icon to go back and fix the mapping.
But, you cannot skip the mapping for the mandatory columns (Account Name, First Name, Last Name, and Phone). When you attempt to skip, an alert message below will be displayed. Click OK.
- Click Close icon to close the window. You can see the added list in your Lists tab.
Upload to AIPD Session for dialing
Once you have imported the Call List(s) from your computer, the next step is to upload the Call List(s) into the AIPD Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to select and move the imported Call List(s) into AIPD Session:
- In the Lists tab, select the checkbox for the list(s) you want to be uploaded into AIPD Session. You can select up to four list(s) at once.
- Choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) for each of the selected files.
- Click on the Begin Upload button to upload the selected list(s) into the AIPD Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, then the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Import button.
This notifies the user that the dialing settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the dialing settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then an alert message below will be displayed with the above alert message, when clicking the Begin Import button.
Click Confirm to begin and merge the lists together or click the Close icon to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
NOTE: During upload, if you have any duplicate records (or contacts) or records with missing contact names or invalid/missing phone numbers then those records will not be uploaded into the AIPD Session tab. The Import Status window will also display the following details:
o Total Contacts – Number of prospects in the list
o Contacts Uploaded – Number of prospects that uploaded successfully
o Missing Contact Name(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to the missing Contact Name field
o Missing/Invalid Phone Number(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to missing Phone Number across all phone columns
o Duplicate Contact(s) – Number of prospects failed to upload due to duplication
NOTE: You can view the Total/Uploaded/Missing/Duplicate contacts by clicking on the Info icon next to the respective metrics.
For example, to view duplicate contacts, click on the Info icon next to the Duplicate Contacts to bring up the Duplicate Records window.
To export the list as a CSV, click on the Export to CSV button.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to AIPD Session and start dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.