The View Audit Trail feature in the Call Recordings tab is used to view and track the history of changes made in the Permissions tab.
Below you can find how to view the history of changes made in the Call Recording Permissions:
- In the Call Recordings » Permissions tab, click on the View Audit Trail button.
- The Audit Trail window pops up, displaying the list of changes made in the past, manager who made the changes, timestamp, and the user(s) for whom the changes were applied, all within the default date range of 'Current Week'.
- Also you can filter and view the stats accordingly by clicking the Filter icon if needed. Select the Date Range and Users from the respective dropdown. You can select and view the changes made by multiple users.
- The Start Date and End Date fields will be enabled for selection only when the date range “Custom” is selected.
- Alternatively, you can select all users at once by selecting Select All in the Users dropdown.
- Click on the Apply button to view the stats for the date range selected.
- Click the Cancel button to close the Audit Trail window.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.