The Call Session Summary tab provides you with the summary of dialing sessions for all the products (for which you obtained a license) for the default date range Current Week. You can change the Date Range and view the stats accordingly if needed.
NOTE: For managers, reports of all their team members will be displayed.
Below are the sections and features available in the Call Session Summary tab:
Widgets Section – Gives you a clear overview of the number of Dials, Connects, Conversations, Meetings, and Positive Conversations during dialing sessions for all users within the default date range of 'Current Week'.
The count of Connects, Conversations, Meetings, and Positive Conversations metrics is hyperlinked. Upon clicking the metrics count, the records will be filtered based on the chosen metric. if you click on the count of connects,only the records with the call metric 'Connects' will be displayed.
Display of Difference in Metric Values:
Also, when hovering over the respective Green Upward arrow or Red Downward arrow , a tooltip displaying Up from last week by <Increment value %> or Down from last week by <Decrement value %> will be displayed.
Filters – It is a key area, where you can select the criteria to generate reports. Based on the selected criteria, the report will be generated.
Below are the criteria available in this section:
Product – Choose the product for which the report is to be retrieved. Reports associated with the selected product will be displayed.
Teams – This filter is only applicable and enabled for Managers and disabled or grayed out for users (Sales Reps). Users can only view their own reports.
Users – Defaults to your name (logged-in user name). If you have been given access to see other sales reps you can choose names in this dropdown.
Date Range – Defaults to ‘Current Week’. If needed, you can select the desired date range.
Apply – Click Apply to retrieve the report based on the selected criteria.
Refresh Report – Click Refresh to bring the latest report.
|Display in Percentage – Click to view the metrics in Percentage. Upon clicking, the icon will be replaced with the "Display In Values" icon, allowing you to view the metrics in Numbers/Values.|
Export Report – Click the export icon and then choose either Export to Excel or Export to CSV to save the report.
Call Summary – This section is where the retrieved report data will be displayed.
Bar Chart – Koncert provides you with the ability to view the report output as Bar Chart below the the Call Summary section.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report for the Value format:
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- Dials – Total number of Dials made in a dialing session.
- Connects – Total number of connected calls in a dialing session.
- Conversations – Total number of valid connects. A valid connect is any connect that is not documented as Transferred to IVR/VM.
- Positive Conversations – Total number of connects with any call result that is marked as a positive connect. Example: Meeting Scheduled, Qualified Lead, Got Referral, Follow up, etc.
- Meetings – Total number of Meetings booked/scheduled
- Dials to Conversations – Total number of Dials/Total number of Conversations.
Below are the default columns and their descriptions from the report for the Percentage format:
- User – Name of the Talker/Sales Rep.
- Dials to Connects – (Total no of Connects/Total no of Dials) * 100.
- Dials to Conversation – (Total no of Conversation/Total no of Dials) * 100.
- Conversations to Positive Conversations – (Total no of Positive Conversations/Total no of Conversations) * 100.
- Conversations to Meetings – (Total no of Meetings/Total no of Conversations) * 100.
- Connects to Meetings – (Total no of Meetings/Total no of Connects) * 100.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.