The Do Not Call Until feature in the AIFD Session tab is used to select a future date to call the prospect. No calls will be initiated to the prospect until the date selected.
Below you can find how to make use of the Do Not Call Until feature:
- In the AIFD Session tab, choose the prospect(s) that you do not wish to call until a certain date and click on the Do not call until button (above the grid) to select a future date to call the prospect(s).
- A confirmation message below will be displayed. Select a future date when you want to dial the prospect and click OK.
- A success message will appear after choosing a future date to call the prospect(s).
- The Do not call until icon will be displayed to the left of the prospect(s), as shown below.
- No calls will be initiated to the prospect(s) until the date selected. Also, when hovering over the icon, the selected date will be displayed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.