After adding the Custom Caller IDs to the Cart as mentioned in the article Add Custom Caller IDs, you can proceed to purchase the Custom Caller IDs from Twilio.
Below you can find how to purchase the selected Custom Caller IDs from Twilio:
- In the Caller IDs tab » Custom Caller IDs sub-tab, click on the + Add New button.
- Then, click on the Cart button in the Add Custom Caller IDs window.
NOTE: The number of Caller IDs in the cart will appear within the Cart button.
- This will launch the Items in cart window. Click on the Proceed to Purchase button to confirm and initiate the purchase.
NOTE: If needed, you can remove the Caller IDs individually by clicking the Delete icon under the Action column.
- Upon clicking the Proceed to Purchase button, the Forward Calls window will appear with the following fields:
- Forward all Incoming Calls to – Enter the phone number to which all incoming calls should be forwarded.
- Assign to Users – Choose the users who will have access to these Caller IDs from the dropdown.
- Please select this checkbox if you would like the call back to ring forever – Select this checkbox if you would like the call back to ring forever.
- Click Proceed to bring up the Transaction Code window.
- The Transaction Code will be sent to your registered email address. Enter the code once you have received it and click on the Proceed button to purchase the Caller IDs selected.
- A confirmation message ‘Purchase is completed’ will appear after a successful purchase.
- The newly purchased Custom Caller IDs will now appear in the Custom Caller IDs sub tab with a () icon indicating they were purchased from Twilio.
- The Custom Caller IDs that are newly purchased will be added to your existing Custom Caller IDs list immediately, for making outbound calls.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.