From the Custom Caller IDs section, you can add your phone number or Caller IDs that your company owns to use them. You can also purchase Caller IDs from Twilio.
Add your Number
Below you can find how to add your Custom Caller IDs:
- In the Caller IDs tab » Custom Caller IDs sub-tab, click on the + Add New button.
NOTE: The 'Add New' button will only be enabled for users if the manager has granted access in the Custom Caller ID Settings. Refer to the article Custom Caller IDs Settings for detailed information.
- After the Add Custom Caller IDs window pops up, select the option Add your Number.
NOTE: By default, the option Add your Number will be selected.
- The following information is required to add your Custom Caller IDs.
- Country – Select the country to which the caller IDs are to be added. By default, the country United States will be selected.
- Caller ID – The code of the selected country will be displayed and restricted for editing by default. Enter your phone number or Caller IDs that your company owns to use them.
- Assign to Users – Choose the users to who you should offer access to these Caller IDs.
- Click the link I agree to Terms and Conditions to read out the Koncert terms and conditions of use and select the checkbox to proceed to add the Caller IDs.
- Click Save to add the Custom Caller ID. After adding successfully, an alert message 'Custom caller id added successfully!' will be displayed.
NOTE: If the Caller ID number entered has already been added then an alert message 'Another Caller ID already exists. Please check and try with a different Caller ID.' will be displayed.
- The newly added Caller ID will be displayed in the Custom Caller IDs sub-tab.
Also, the newly added custom Caller ID can be used as Caller IDs which will be added to your existing Custom Caller IDs list immediately, for making outbound calls.
Add From Twilio
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be advised that you can only purchase Caller IDs from US and Canada. Any international Caller IDs will need to be purchased outside Koncert.
Below you can find how to add the Caller IDs from Twilio to the Cart:
- In the Caller IDs tab » Custom Caller IDs section/sub-tab, click on the + Add New button.
- After the Add Custom Caller IDs window pops up, select the option Add From Twilio.
Choose your Location from the Choose Location dropdown; either United States or Canada.
- Choose a desired State from the Choose State dropdown. States associated with the selected Location will only be listed here for selection.
- Choose the Area Code from the Choose Area Code dropdown for which the Caller IDs are to be purchased from Twilio. Area Codes associated with the selected State will only be listed here for selection.
- Click Go to view the Caller IDs available for the selected area code. Select the Caller IDs that you wish to purchase.
NOTE: If you haven't chosen any area code and when clicking the Go button, Caller IDs for all the area codes associated with the selected State will be listed for selection.
- Click the link I agree to Terms and Conditions to read out the Koncert terms and conditions of use and select the checkbox to proceed to add the Caller IDs to the Cart.
- Click the Add to Cart button to add the selected Caller IDs to the Cart for purchase.
- After adding the Caller IDs to the Cart successfully, an alert message 'Added to Cart successfully' will be displayed.
NOTE: If the cart has already mapped caller id's an alert message 'Cart already have mapped Caller ID's. First complete mapped Caller ID's or clear that from cart.' will be displayed.
- The number of Caller IDs in the cart will appear within the View Cart button as shown below.
- Click on the Cart button to navigate to the Cart window to purchase the Caller IDs from Twilio. Refer to the article Purchase Custom Caller IDs in the Cart for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.