You can bring up the Settings in the Caller IDs tab by clicking the Setting button (under the Ellipsis menu) above the grid.
The following settings can be viewed/changed in the Settings:
- Heat Map Daily Alert – Tab to set up the usage limit of Caller IDs and Daily Alert Settings to notify administrators on the usage of Caller IDs.
- Call Forward – Tab to set up a default Call Forwarding number to which the inbound calls from the prospects will be forwarded/redirected.
Heat Map Daily Alert
You can set a max limit for Caller ID usage to prevent the number from being flagged. You can choose to have Admin(s) notified by selecting how often in the Daily Alert Settings.
- Maximum Calls Per Caller ID Per Day (Max of 125 calls) – Maximum number of DIALS to be made PER caller ID, based on Calls Per Caller ID Duration (in days).
- Daily Alert Settings – Set the Time interval for sending notifications to Administrators on the usage of Caller IDs on a daily basis. Upon reaching 80% or 90% of the above-mentioned count, administrators will receive an email. The available time intervals are 15 minutes, 3 hours, 6 hours, or once a day.
Click on the Save Heat Map Daily Alert Settings button to save the settings. An alert message saying 'Settings updated' will be displayed.
NOTE: A notification will be sent only during working hours. Please reach out to Koncert Support at email@example.com to set the working hours.
Call Forward Settings
Koncert allows you to set a default Call Forwarding number to which the incoming calls from a prospect calling back to the Caller ID will be redirected. Also, you have the ability to either set a default call forwarding number to all Caller IDs available or set unique call forwarding numbers for each caller ID.
- Forward all Incoming Calls to – Enter the Phone Number to which the incoming calls will be redirected. The phone number that was already entered while purchasing the Caller IDs will be displayed by default. If needed, you can change the phone number.
- Assign specific Call forwarding number for each Caller Id – Click to set different call forwarding numbers for each Caller ID.
Upon selecting the checkbox, the list of Caller IDs that you purchased and mapped will be displayed. Enter the call forwarding number for each Caller ID that you want to forward the calls to.
- Please select this checkbox if you would like the call back to ring forever – Select this checkbox if you would like the call back to ring forever.
Click on the Save Call Forward Settings button to save the settings. An alert message saying 'Call forward number saved successfully!' will be displayed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.