Below you can find how to individually map Caller IDs from other area codes:
Pre-requisites: Make sure you have purchased the Caller IDs before mapping them from other Area Codes. Refer to the article Purchase the Caller IDs in the Cart for detailed information on how to purchase the Caller IDs.
- In the Caller IDs tab » Mapped Caller IDs sub-tab» Grid View, a list of all of the states will be displayed.
- Click on the View button for the state in which you would like to map the Caller IDs from other area codes.
- After the Caller IDs - <State Name> window pops up, click the Cart icon for the area code to be mapped.
- The Add Caller IDs window will be displayed. Click the option ‘Map Caller IDs from other States', to map the purchased caller IDs from other area codes.
- Select the area code from the ‘Map from other States’ dropdown from which the Caller IDs should be mapped to the selected area code and click the Save icon under the Action column to proceed to map the Caller IDs from other states.
- Upon clicking the Save icon, the confirmation message shown below will be displayed.
- The Caller IDs from the other states will be mapped and displayed under the Caller IDs column as shown below .
NOTE: If needed, you can remove the mapped Caller ID from the Add Caller IDs window by clicking the Remove Caller ID from the row icon under the Action column. Then, click the Delete icon enabled next to the mapped Caller IDs.
Click the Save icon to save the changes that you have made.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.