Below you can find how to map Caller IDs across States:
Pre-requisites: Make sure you have purchased the Caller IDs before mapping them across states. Refer to the article Purchase the Caller IDs in the Cart for detailed information on how to purchase the Caller IDs.
- In the Caller IDs tab » Mapped Caller IDs sub-tab, click on the Map Caller IDs across States button above the grid.
- The Map caller ids across states window will be displayed.
- Go to the State Name to which the Caller IDs must be mapped and select the State (from which the purchased Caller IDs should be mapped) from the Map from other State dropdown. Similarly, you can map from multiple states, if needed. Here, for instance, from the state of Alabama, the Caller IDs are going to be mapped for Arizona.
NOTE: You are allowed to map the purchased caller IDs from one area code to other area codes within the same state (inter-state).
- Click the Save button at the bottom to save the mappings.
- An alert message 'Map across states saved successfully!' will be displayed.
- The Caller IDs mapped from other States will be available and displayed under all of the area codes of the state to which the Caller IDs are mapped, as shown below:
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.