After adding Caller IDs to the Cart, you can proceed to purchase the selected Caller IDs from Twilio. Refer to the article Add the Caller IDs to Cart detailed information on how to add Caller IDs to the Cart.
Below you can find how to purchase the selected Caller IDs from Twilio.
- In the Caller IDs tab, click on the Purchase button.
- After the Purchase Caller ID from Twilio window pops up, click the Cart button.
Click on the Cart button in the Add Caller IDs window.
NOTE: The number of Caller IDs in the cart will appear within the Cart button.
- This will launch the Items in cart window. Click on the Proceed to Purchase button to confirm and initiate the purchase.
NOTE: If needed, you can remove the Caller IDs individually by clicking the Delete icon under the Action column.
- Upon clicking the Proceed to Purchase button, the Forward Calls window will appear with the following fields:
- Forward all Incoming Calls to – Enter the phone number to which all incoming calls should be forwarded.
- Please select this checkbox if you would like the call back to ring forever – Select this checkbox if you would like the call back to ring forever.
- Click Proceed to bring up the Transaction Code window.
- The Transaction Code will be sent to your registered email address. Enter the code once you have received it and click on the Proceed button to purchase the Caller IDs selected.
- A confirmation message ‘Purchase is completed’ will appear after a successful purchase.
- The newly purchased Caller IDs are highlighted in green and will now appear on the following screens/windows:
- Caller IDs - <State Name> window
- Mapped Caller IDs » List View
Also, the total number of Caller IDs purchased from Twilio and the remaining free Caller IDs that can be purchased from Twilio will be updated accordingly above the grid.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.