Below you can find where to view and edit the settings configured for the current Call List:
- In the AIPD Session tab, click on the Settings Summary button at the top right/ next to the Join Audio button.
- Here, you can find the quick summary of voice messages settings, different settings enabled in the Settings tab, and the List Settings window (under the Lists tab). This helps you to have a quick view before starting a session. You can also update the settings as needed.
- Pre-recorded voice messages
Below you can find the functions of each button:
Turn ON/OFF Voicemail – Use the toggle button to Turn ON/OFF the Voicemail feature as needed.
Voicemail – Select the voicemail that you wish to send automatically by the Artificial Intelligence if there is a trace of Voicemail on the Call.
Record – Click to record a new Voicemail. Refer to the section How do I record a Voicemail? for detailed information.
NOTE: Ensure that you are logged into the Koncert Phone Bridge before recording Voicemails. If you are not, an error message below will appear.
Play VM – Click on the Play icon to listen your selected voicemail.
- Caller ID – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown on how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom , and Random.
- Mapped Caller ID – This option provides local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs are added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Mapped Caller IDs.
- Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs dropdown will be enabled and allow you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will round-robin.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Custom Caller IDs.
- Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone – Select the phone columns to be dialed. If you have selected multiple phone columns, the order of dialing depends on the column order selected.
- Sort by – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
The Sort by dropdown list contains all the Standard and Custom fields which the records can be sorted by in the AIPD Session tab.
If you have selected “No Sort” from the dropdown, the records will be sorted in the exact order like how it was uploaded.
If you have selected the option “Random”, Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the AIPD Session tab, not by any specific columns. Also, the Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to that will be disabled.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records in the AIPD Session tab will keep sorting randomly each time when the session is started.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- AI Parallel Dialer – This section has settings specific to AI Parallel Dialer.
- Upon VM detection, leave/skip VMs – On detecting Voicemail during a call, AI Dialers can either leave VM or skip sending VM and move on to the next contact, based on the Voicemail settings (Turned ON/OFF) in the AIPD Session tab. By default, this field will be selected and grayed out.
- Upon IVR detection, dial next – Allows AI Dialers to move on to the next contact upon detecting IVR. By default, this field will be selected and grayed out.
- AI skip busy/failed calls – Allows AI Dialers to skip the call if the number is busy or not reachable. By default, this field will be selected and grayed out.
- Parallel lines – Choose how many parallel calls you want to make. You can select up to 4 parallel lines. The recommended option is '4'.
- Advanced – The advanced settings are as follows:
- Open Prospect View Screen (upon call transfer) – Select this option to auto-open the Prospect View Screen window when the call is connected (only for CRM Customers). ***
- Open LinkedIn Window (upon call transfer) – Select this option to auto-open the LinkedIn page of the prospect being dialed when the call is connected.
- Clear contacts in view – Click to delete all prospects from the Dialing Session tab.
- Click Save to save the changes made. A success message below will be displayed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.