This article explains how to connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge to make calls using the Phone Call feature.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the Koncert AIPD Session page.
- Dialing into the Phone Bridge is mandatory to start dialing your prospects.
- To do this, click on the Join Audio dropdown at the top of the page/above the grid and select the Dial in option.
- The Choose an audio option window will popup and defaults to the Phone Call tab.
NOTE: Your last chosen audio connection option for connecting the bridge will be saved. The next time you simply click the 'Join Audio' button instead of selecting the options from the dropdown, for example, if you previously selected 'Dial-in,' it will open the 'Choose an audio option' window default to the 'Phone Call' tab.
- Dial the Phone Number (Dial) and enter the Access Code as visible on the Phone Call tab.
NOTE: The Access Code will change for every session or session time out.
- After successfully dialing into the Koncert Phone Bridge, the Audio Status flashing in Red will turn Green as shown below.
- Also, the Join Audio button will be replaced by the Start Session button.
- To start dialing the prospects, load the prospects into the Dialing Session page and click Start Session.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.