Call Me is an exclusive feature within Koncert, which is used to connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge by having Koncert call your phone, instead of manually dialing in and entering the access code.
This article explains how to connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge to make calls using the Call Me feature.
To connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge, you are required to log into Koncert.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the Koncert AIPD Session page.
- To do this, click on the Join Audio dropdown at the top of the page/above the grid and select the Join Using Call Me option.
- The Choose an audio option window will popup and defaults to the Call Me tab.
NOTE: Your last chosen audio connection option for connecting the bridge will be saved. The next time you simply click the 'Join Audio' button instead of selecting the options from the dropdown, for example, if you previously selected 'Join Using Call Me,' it will open the 'Choose an audio option' window default to the 'Call Me' tab.
- Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have Koncert call you.
NOTE: Select the checkbox option 'Country code is prefixed' if the phone number entered has the country code prefixed.
- Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the Koncert phone bridge. The Audio Status flashing in Red will turn Green as shown below.
- Also, the Join Audio button will be replaced by the Start Session button. If you have already uploaded your list, click Start Session to begin dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.