The Join Audio button in the AIPD Session tab offers the following features for connecting the Koncert phone bridge.
- Phone Call
- Computer Audio
- Call Me
This article explains how to connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio.
The Computer Audio feature allows you to dial into the Koncert Phone Bridge using your computer audio (browser-based audio) instead of manually dialing in and entering the access code (Phone Call) or by having Koncert call your phone (Call Me).
To connect to the Koncert Phone Bridge, you are required to log into Koncert.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the Koncert AIPD Session page.
- Click on the Join Audio dropdown at the top of the page/above the grid and select the Join Using Computer Audio option.
- The Choose an audio option window will popup and defaults to the Computer Audio tab. Click the Join with Computer Audio button.
- By clicking the Join with Computer Audio button, you will be connected to the Koncert phone bridge. The Join Audio button will be replaced with the Leave Audio button, as shown below:
- Also, the Phone Status flashing in Red will turn Green and the Start Session button will be enabled. If you have already uploaded your list, click Start Session to begin dialing.
- Your last chosen audio connection option for connecting the bridge will be saved. The next time you simply click the 'Join Audio' button instead of selecting the options from the dropdown, for example, if you previously selected 'Join Using Computer Audio,' it will connect you directly to the Koncert phone bridge via computer audio.
- You can disconnect the Koncert Phone Bridge by clicking the Leave Audio button. As soon as the Leave Audio button is pressed, the Join Audio button will appear again.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.