Once you have uploaded the call list, you can modify the prospect details (if needed), displayed in the AIPD Session tab.
Below you can find how to modify the prospect’s details:
- In the AIPD Session tab, click on the record name that needs to be modified.
- The Prospect Information window will pop up, and default to the Prospects Fields tab with the details of the selected record.
- You can modify the details as required and click on the Save button to save the changes and close the window. If you are a CRM Customer, the modifications that have been performed will be updated in the external CRM.
- Also you can view the the last five activities from the CRM in the Activity History tab.
- If you have opened this popup window accidentally, click on the Close icon at the top right of the window.
- From this window, you can open the CRM and view the prospect details by clicking the Open in CRM button below the prospect details.
NOTE: For non-CRM customers, the Open in CRM button will not be displayed.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.