Below you can find how to view the current Call List name(s) (uploaded from the Lists tab) in the AIPD Session tab:
In the AIPD Session tab, click the info icon left to the Call checkbox, and you can find the following information:
- Lists Uploaded – Name of the Report or File that has been uploaded from the Lists tab.
- Total Contacts Uploaded – Total number of records imported from the list for dialing.
- Do Not Call – Total number of Do not Call records in the list.
- Parking Lot – Total number of Parking Lot records in the list.
- Removed from Dialing – Total number of records that removed from the dialing session.
- Invalid Timezone – Total number of records that have invalid timezone in the list.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.