After hanging up the call, you can log the details of the call in the Call Disposition popup window.
- Select the outcome of the call from the Call Result dropdown and enter the detailed notes about the call (if needed) in the Current call notes field.
- To save the referral information (referred by this prospect), click on the Add a Referral option, choose Contact or Lead from the Record Type Field and fill out the additional Referral Information (Mandatory fields are Contact Name and Phone Number).
- To schedule a follow-up call for this prospect, click on the Create a Followup option and provide the details required in the Follow Up section.
- Click Save & Close to close the Call Disposition popup and pause the dialing session.
- Click Save & Go to dial the next prospect queued in the list.
Refer to the article Call Disposition popup for detailed information.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.