In order to dial a list from the Salesforce CRM in Koncert, you need to first import your list into Koncert. Only customers whose Salesforce CRM is integrated with Koncert will have access to this feature.
Please refer to the article Salesforce Integration for detailed information on how to integrate Salesforce CRM with Koncert.
PRE-REQUISITES: Make sure your report contains a Contact/Lead Name and a phone number for a successful upload.
Reports can be uploaded from:
- Lists tab » Add Lists » Add from <CRM Name> – When Reports are added into the Lists tab, they can be uploaded and dialed whenever needed.
- Lists » My Lists tab » Add Lists » Add from <CRM Name> – When Reports are added into the Lists tab, they can be uploaded and dialed whenever needed.
First, add a report into the Lists tab. Once you add the list, the list will always be ready to import from the Lists tab. Select the list you wish to dial and click Begin Upload. This not only saves you time, but the list will be updated with the most recent data in your report. You will also get the benefit of seeing how many connects you have made with the list, how many dials, and when you most recently dialed with the list.
Below you can find how to import a report from the ‘Lists’ tab.
- Go to the ‘Lists’ tab in the Koncert portal.
- Click on Add Lists » Add from <CRM Name>.
- After the ‘Add records from CRM’ window pops up, select the Folder where your report is saved and the Report before clicking Next.
- Click Next to configure the call settings for this list.
- Name – Defaults to the logged-in user name. Mandatory field.
- Company – Name of the Organization. Mandatory field.
- Caller ID – Choose a Caller ID from the dropdown how you want your prospect to see your phone number coming in.
The available options are – Mapped Caller ID, Custom and Random.
o Mapped Caller ID – This option provides local presence to the prospects. A pre-set pool of Caller IDs are added to the system and mapped to the area codes being dialed.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Mapped Caller IDs.
o Custom – When selecting this option, the Caller IDs dropdown will be enabled and allows you to select Caller IDs. The selected Caller IDs will be displayed to the prospect. If you choose more than one, they will round-robin.
NOTE: Please refer to the article Caller IDs Overview for detailed information on adding Custom Caller IDs.
o Random – When selecting this option, Koncert will randomly pick a Mapped Caller ID assigned.
- Phone Field – By default, the mandatory phone columns selected in the Administration tab » Company Setup sub-tab will be displayed.
- Voice Mail (optional) – Choose a default Voicemail from the dropdown that you wish to drop during the session. The selected voicemail will be displayed as default in the Call Disposition window when dialing the prospects in this list.
- Sort By – Select a column from the dropdown to sort the call list e.g. Contact Name. Also, it can be sorted either in Ascending or Descending order upon selection.
The Sort by dropdown list contains all the Standard and Custom fields by which the records can be sorted in the AIFD Session tab.
If you have selected “No Sort” from the dropdown, the records will be sorted in the exact order like how it was uploaded.
If you have selected the option “Random”, Koncert will randomly sort the records uploaded in the AIFD Session tab, not by any specific columns. Also, the Order dropdown (Ascending or Descending) next to that will be disabled.
NOTE: If you select ‘Random’ as a sorting option, the records in the AIFD Session tab will keep sorting randomly each time when the session is started.
- Timezone – Select the required US Time Zones to be dialed. The dialing session will be initiated only for the records in the selected time zone.
To dial international calls, select the time zone ‘International’. After which, all the other U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records on other time zones.
- Click Import to import the report into the Lists tab. A notification window saying ‘Your list has been saved successfully’ will be displayed. Click the Close icon to close the window.
The selected report from the Salesforce CRM will be uploaded and listed in the Lists tab.
Upload to AIFD Session for dialing
Once you have imported the Call List(s) from the Salesforce CRM, the next step is to upload the Call List(s) into the AIFD Session tab for dialing.
Below you can find how to select and move the imported Call List(s) into AIFD Session:
- In the Lists tab, select the checkbox for the list(s) you want to upload into AIFD Session. You can select up to four list(s) at once.
- Choose the Calling Order (from 1 to 4) for each of the selected files.
- Click on the Begin Import button to upload the selected list(s) into the AIFD Session tab for dialing.
NOTE: If you have selected multiple files, then the alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Import button.
This notifies the user that the dialing settings configured in the very first list will be applied to the successive lists. If needed, you can change the dialing settings before you begin dialing.
If you have selected multiple files to upload and you did not choose the Calling Order to merge, then an alert message below will be displayed with the above alert message, when clicking the Begin Import button.
Click Confirm to begin and merge the lists together or click the Close icon to choose the required Calling Order.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status of each file, i.e. the number of records imported/processed.
NOTE: During upload, if you have any duplicate records (or contacts) or records with missing contact names or invalid/missing phone numbers then those records will not be uploaded into the AIFD Session tab. The Import Status window will also display the following details:
o Total Contacts – Number of prospects in the list
o Contacts Uploaded – Number of prospects that uploaded successfully
o Missing Contact Name(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to the missing Contact Name field
o Missing/Invalid Phone Number(s) – Number of prospects who failed to upload due to missing Phone Number across all phone columns
o Duplicate Contact(s) – Number of prospects failed to upload due to duplication
NOTE: You can view the Total/Uploaded/Missing/Duplicate contacts by clicking on the Info icon next to the respective metrics.
For example, to view duplicate contacts, click on the Info icon next to the Duplicate Contacts to bring up the Duplicate Records window.
To export the list as a CSV, click on the Export to CSV button.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to AIFD Session and start dialing.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.