After completing the Koncert-Outreach integration as mentioned in the article How do I complete the Outreach Integration?, map the Koncert Call Dispositions with the Outreach Call Dispositions, for mutual synchronization of call activities.
When one or more Outreach dispositions are not mapped in Koncert, a banner message will appear in the Koncert application upon logging in. Once all the dispositions are mapped, the banner message will be hidden from view.
Below you can find how to map the Koncert Call Dispositions with the Outreach Call Dispositions:
- When logging in to the Koncert portal for the first time, click on the banner message; this will redirect you to the Third Party Integrations tab. Then, click the Call Disposition Mapping link.
Navigate to Settings » Third Party Integrations tab and click the Call Disposition Mapping link.
- The call dispositions appear blank for the first time logging into Koncert.
- Either you can manually map the necessary Koncert Call Dispositions to the respective Outreach Dispositions.
You can automatically map the default Koncert Call Dispositions with Outreach Dispositions by clicking the Default Disposition Mapping button at the top.
Upon clicking, a confirmation message will be displayed as shown below.
Click OK to map all existing Koncert Call Dispositions to your Outreach dispositions based on the following criteria:
- First disposition of Answered type in the Outreach will be automatically mapped to Koncert dispositions marked as Positive. Here, the first disposition of Answered type is Answered - Meeting Set, and it has been mapped for Koncerts positive dispositions.
- Second disposition of Answered type in the Outreach will be automatically mapped to Koncert Non-Positive dispositions. Here, the second disposition of Answered type is Answered - No Longer with Company, and it has been mapped for Koncerts Non-positive dispositions.
- By default, all Koncert AI Dispositions are considered Non-Positive. If needed you can reach out to Koncert Support to set any AI Dispositions as Positive. In this case, the first disposition of Unanswered type will be automatically mapped to the configured positive AI dispositions.
- The Default Disposition Mapping button will be hidden from view, once automatic mapping is done.
By default, the Workflow for each disposition is enabled under the Workflows column. This will trigger your Outreach Workflow based on the disposition selected. If needed, you can disable it.
When hovering over the info icon next to the Workflows column, the below tooltip message will be displayed.
- Click Save to save the settings. A confirmation message Disposition Updated will be displayed.
- Admins can then modify the disposition, as needed.
- It is mandatory to map each Koncert Call Disposition with an appropriate Outreach Call Disposition for both the Talker and AI Engine.
- Upon selecting the disposition in the Call Disposition window, an activity will be created and displayed on your Outreach » Activities page based on the mapped dispositions.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.