The columns in the Session tab are customizable. You can customize the columns by following the steps below:
- In the AIPD Session tab, click on the Customize Your View button located next to the Settings Summary button.
- The Manage Columns window will be displayed with the default columns selected.
The default columns in Koncert are:
- Account Name
- Contact Name
- Click on the Add Columns button and select the required columns to be displayed in the AIFD Session tab.
NOTE: In addition to the default columns, the Custom Fields added under the Administration » Custom Fields tab will be displayed in the dropdown.
- The selected column will be added as shown below:
- You can rearrange the columns by clicking on the specific column and dragging & dropping it to the desired place. The changes made will be saved.
- Click Apply to save the changes. A confirmation message saying 'View Updated' will be displayed.
NOTE: Remember, depending upon the width, the first 7 columns in the default view will be available to view on the AIFD Session tab.
- The added column will be displayed in the Session tab as shown below:
Remove a Column
If you wish to remove a column, hover over the specific column and click the Remove icon.
NOTE: When attempting to remove any of the default columns i.e. mandatory columns, an alert message below will be displayed:
To reset all changes and revert to the default columns, click the option Reset.
A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click Confirm to reset the columns or click the Close icon to cancel the reset process.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.