In the Call Recordings tab, there are two sub-tabs available - Call Recordings sub tab and Permission sub tab. The Call Recordings sub tab lists out call recordings and allows you to filter, play, rate, share, delete, tag, download, and transcript the call recordings. The call recording settings can be configured under the Permission sub tab for each user.
Refer to the following articles for detailed instructions on how to use call recordings.
- Refer to the article Call Recording Settings for detailed information.
Call Recordings – Features
In the tab Call Recordings you can perform the following actions:
- Call Recording – Filter, play, rate, share, delete, tag, download, and transcript the call recordings
- Prohibit Call Recording – Option to prohibit the call recording for 2 Party Consent States
- Permissions for Sales Reps – Ability for the managers to offer approvals for their team to record their connected calls, view & play those recorded calls and delete the recordings.
- View Audit Trail – View and track the history of changes made in the Call Recording Settings section.
Please contact Koncert Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.
NOTE: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a legal advice. Please consult your legal counsel regarding compliance with relevant laws.